• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Forgot for a good moment that roleblocker exists. So if I don't die tonight then I'll probably be roleblocked. -_-
mhm, I was thinking in making yourself and the doctor target you, this way you wouldn't die and could clear one more person

if the doctor protected anyone the night AE died we could maybe clear another person, and find all the remaining scum by the end of this phase

mhm, I was thinking in making yourself and the doctor target you, this way you wouldn't die and could clear one more person

if the doctor protected anyone the night AE died we could maybe clear another person, and find all the remaining scum by the end of this phase
Can't self target -_-

Probably wouldn't have helped anyways. I feel like I'm going to die.

1. @Jinjo-Hasn't claimed yet. Seems townie but has only been active one phase so idk. One of two roles I don't know.
  2. @Pika_pika42-President
  3. @ZinnLav-Claimed JOAT, still hasn't given any further information. We have a watcher, dead cop, and dead JOAT. Leaning Scum.
  4. @ExLight-Claimed Indep. Neutral for now. What's your wincon?
  5. @Oricorio-Town. Mason. Town. No doubt. What are your thoughts as the only other confirmed townie btw?
  6. @Tood-If you're town then you'll target Zinn tonight.
  7. @Midorikawa-Town watcher. Will probably die tonight.
Most likely mafia candidates, anyone but Mido and Ori because this game is sad...

6. @Tood-If you're town then you'll target Zinn tonight.
Oof, is Tood a Vigi? I was thinking in targeting Zinn during the next Night so I could prove my role without risking to kill Town.

4. @ExLight-Claimed Indep. Neutral for now. What's your wincon?
Survivor. I just have to stay around until someone wins.

Oof, is Tood a Vigi? I was thinking in targeting Zinn during the next Night so I could prove my role without risking to kill Town.
Never said that. Tood is telling the truth about their role to Mega before he died, has a role that will tell us if he's town or not as well as if Zinn is. Come day phase Tood will be required to speak the results. Luckily Mega mentioned that he told ORi the role as well so unless mafia magically manages to kill us both, Tood can't get out of it. And if mafia decides to roleblock Tood, then they have to either kill me or ORi to try to prevent us from catching them, but they'll be leaving us open. They could also kill Tood and roleblock one of us, but again they're leaving one of us open. If now if me or ORi is roleblocked and the other dead, then Tood is mafia, because town would perform the action. Either way if Tood is town then between me, Tood, and Ori, mafia will get caught tonight.

Never said that. Tood is telling the truth about their role to Mega before he died, has a role that will tell us if he's town or not as well as if Zinn is. Come day phase Tood will be required to speak the results. Luckily Mega mentioned that he told ORi the role as well so unless mafia magically manages to kill us both, Tood can't get out of it. And if mafia decides to roleblock Tood, then they have to either kill me or ORi to try to prevent us from catching them, but they'll be leaving us open. They could also kill Tood and roleblock one of us, but again they're leaving one of us open. If now if me or ORi is roleblocked and the other dead, then Tood is mafia, because town would perform the action. Either way if Tood is town then between me, Tood, and Ori, mafia will get caught tonight.
There's actually a pretty big flaw in this. Hopefully they won't notice it.

Hey, what's up? You haven't mentioned anything in the mafia thread since you confirmed you got your role on day 1, and I'd like to know what you think of everything going on so far? I don't know if you're new to these kinds of games, but I am, and I'm wondering if you'd like to consider working together if you're still interested in the game?

If you're too inactive on the game thread you might get booted from the game, so I'd like to see you sometime on the game thread too, so that doesn't happen, because it's been happening a lot so far.
Oof, sorry.
Yeah, I'm new, and I was away for the weekend...
We could work together, I'd like that a lot!
Cool! Have you used your role during the game yet?
Yeah, one of my strongmen performed a nightkill
I see. Do you know anything else about other players, too?
Wait a sec...
You're trying to get info from me!
...... or are you?
I mean yeah, that's the point of sharing things in OC. I can't do anything to help anyone if I know nothing, myself. My role doesn't get me any good information. Yours seems really useful, though.

If you must know, I haven't used my ability yet, because I don't know who looks suspicious enough.
Has anyone else told you their role yet?
So you've been playing the game alone, without posting in the thread or talking to others at all? That seems counterproductive for mafia...
Oh, I've been speaking with members of my side of course
Oh, that's good. Has any of them mentioned anything about me or my role?
Do you have anything to ask from me?
I don't really have a side, but nobody's mentioned you at all yet in the thread, so you're in the clear. Not sure about your partners, though, since I can't exactly tell who they are.

You should catch up on the thread and see what everyone's been up to.

Hey CrazyCreeperKid,

You're new to Mafia, right?
Do you actually need help with anything? We could try to share some information with each other.
Yeah, it's my first time playing...
That would be very nice, thanks!

So, what exactly do I do?
I don't know. What exactly do you want me to help you with?
I feel like it would be easier if we claimed.
Here, to prove I trust you: I'm a JOAT.
What's a JOAT? Sorry, I'm new to Mafia.
Oh, and I'm the Hornet.
JOAT means I have a few different roles with limited uses.
Oh, and I'm the Hornet.
It doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard. Is there anything else bolded?
I'm also the Universal Backup.
Hmmm did your role change? If you're an Universal Backup you should've inherited someone's role.
Yeah, I'm a Survivor.
I got two Strongman and a Bulletproof.

Man, this sounds intense.....
Wheeze
What does your role do exactly?
I can protect a player, but it will randomize their results.
I can disable all forms of OC for two days and two nights, including the Mafia chat
And I'm a 1x Ascetic, so I become untargetable during one night except for kills
Any body else we need to kill?
Got strongmen to waste
Do you suspect anyone?
Up to you man, though be careful sharing info during the night phase. AussieEevee claimed Miller but has no use for that info other than trust, so maybe him.

Just be careful, Mafia might blame you for the kill to make you look scum
Oof....... He was town....
I don't think I'll ever use my role again...
Well, let's hope they don't find out you're the one who did it.

OC 3 is him with AE asking a few silly things and I don't think it contains any relevant info. But I'll post later if you want.
Here, sorry for the wait.

For some reason when I was collecting them I discovered the wonders of Multiquote.
And then when I used it it slapped some quotes from 8 games ago in between the messages
and I had to start over

:bulbaFacepalm:

I suppose that explains the OC ban and night 2... None of the JOAT abilities seem immediately town-ish to me either, so I don't think this changes my opinion on Zinn that much.

@ExLight What did the Hornet end up being?

Anyway, I agree that Zinn is extremely suspicious and that we should get rid of him.
I wanted to take him down during the next Night Phase myself if possible.

I suppose that explains the OC ban and night 2... None of the JOAT abilities seem immediately town-ish to me either, so I don't think this changes my opinion on Zinn that much.

@ExLight What did the Hornet end up being?
It's just a flavor name, like Darth being called Hunter.

Please avoid nameclaiming in the future. I'll let this one go.

Wtf did I just read.....

But omg that explains N2 so much!!!

In fact unless mafia targeted AE as well, then that means I was the N2 kill unless there is another protective role.

Also no town member casually talks to mafia about their teammates. Tood is the suspicious one!

Tood claimed vig that dies if they got town. I’m highly doubting that claim now. Especially with that convo with creeper kid. That was not a normal convo!

And Jinjo is the only unknown now too.

@ZinnLav Why didn’t you admit to being the one who screwed up my results???

The lack of admitting is the only suspicious thing about Zinn. With all the drawbacks of their role if they were telling the truth, I can see it being a town role. Like how eevee was miller in addition to JOAT.

pika pika, Tood, and Jinjo are my current top suspects now.
We should have two more mafia left.

honestly @Tood if you’re telling the truth about your role then I feel like targeting Zinn will give us a loss.

@Pikochu in the case of two town and two mafia and one indep left is it considered town loss or just lylo?

@Pikochu in the case of two town and two mafia and one indep left is it considered town loss or just lylo?

That would depend on the win con of the ITP. If the wincon of the ITP doesn't affect town or is anti-mafia, it's a LYLO. If the ITP is more in favor of mafia winning, then it's a loss.

If Tood killed Town it would be three deaths tho (himself, the one he killed, and the mafia kill), it would be 1 Town, 2 scum, 1 indept.

It’s an insta loss if you guys get this wrong

Back
Top Bottom