• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moonlit Marketplace {Felly's Art Shop} [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
SuvWEgL.png

Hello, everyone! I’m Felly, and I’ve been making graphics off and on for over 10 years now. I got my start years ago on one of the first forums I’d joined as a kid after feeling inspired by others making art and wanting to learn how to do it myself. I use Photoshop CS6 for all of my graphics.

What I Can Make
→ Avatars
→ Banners
→ Signatures
→ Userbars

I’m also willing to experiment and try new things, so feel free to ask me about things outside of what’s listed above!

Examples
I have an art gallery here on the forums where I post a lot of my graphics work, in addition to other forms of art, so you can always check that out for examples of my work. A few examples of each form of art listed above are in the spoilers below.

9WUDc7v.png

25CiUmd.png

J6S3lR2.png

pa6iZV0.png

bDuPamG.png

znNuZqg.png

ySzdei7.png

eyDRBb8.png

oSObFhG.png

UXAazrk.png

9XcP9N7.png

K6nUPmh.png

hAbUbqD.png

04HjOz8.png

hMvLsfY.png

pUCZB95.png

2h1FJHj.png

kLja0A6.png

LpkYYhh.png

B9PRM7G.png

Rules
  1. Please be patient. I do have a job outside of the forums, and I’m overall just not constantly sitting at my computer 24/7. My goal is to have your request done within 24-48 hours of you requesting, depending on what exactly you request and how many people are in front of you. If I feel like it’s going to take longer than a week, I’ll give you a heads up.
  2. Credit is appreciated but not required. Just don’t go running around pretending you made it when you didn’t.
  3. One request per person. Each person can put in one request at a time, but you can put as many items in that request as you’d like. Bear in mind, however, the more you request, the longer it’ll take me to complete.
  4. I reserve the right to deny requests. I don’t intend to do this, however, unless I absolutely cannot do the request or it breaks forum rules. I have the fullest intent to give all requests my best effort, but just know I may have to turn you down if I absolutely feel I cannot do it.
  5. If you are not happy with your request, I will make edits. I intend to save all requests as PSDs until I know you’re happy with them, so I’ll be able to easily make edits to your request as needed.

The Form
I strongly recommend you use the form below when requesting. You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I do strongly recommend it because it’ll make things a little easier for me when it comes to understanding your request. If you don’t want to, however, that’s fine too, and I’m willing to work with you! The form is in the spoiler below.

A few things to note:
→ If anything on the form is left blank, I’ll use my best judgement on it. If you don’t like how it comes out, I’ll make adjustments as desired.
→ In terms of sizing for images, unless it is specified in your request, all avatars will be 100x100 pixels, all signatures will be 600x160, all banners will be 650x225, and all userbars will be either 350x50 or 350x20. This means banners cannot be used in signatures on the forums, and all signatures will be the exact size allowed on the forums while also allowing for the one additional line of text allowed for credits.
→ If you’re requesting multiple items at once, please use a new form for each item. The exception is for anyone wanting a matching signature and avatar set, which you can use the same form for.
→ There is no waiting list. The shop will always be open for requests. If at any point I do get overwhelmed with requests, I’ll close the shop down to catch up, but it will otherwise always remain open. I’ll do all requests in the order of them being posted.

Code:
[b]What you want:[/b] (Avatar, banner, signature, signature + avatar, userbar, or other - please specify if other)
[b]Text:[/b] (Please also include color and style.)
[b]Images:[/b] (Please provide links to high quality images with transparent backgrounds, if possible.)
[b]Style:
Size:
Colors:
Anything else:[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Felly! I'd like to request an avatar, if that's OK.

What I want: I'd like you to remake my current avatar - May from Emerald version, wearing a spacesuit, hanging out in outer space with Rayquaza.
Text: None
I don't mind whether you use anime or game May, as long as she's in the Emerald outfit. If you don't want to use these images of them, I'm fine with you finding your own : )
Image result for pokemon emerald may

Image result for pokemon rayquaza render

And an outer space background (not copy-pasting because the image would be large)
Don't forget the spacesuit!
(Again, you may need to find a different image if it doesn't fit the image of May correctly)
Style: Not sure what you mean by this.
Size: I'd like it to be fairly large - 600 pixels high, maybe, and in portrait orientation.
Colours: An outer space kind of theme, I guess? So dark blues, purples, and sparkly whites.
Anything else: You're free to change up the poses of the characters and their placements in the image however you like.

Hi, Felly! I'd like to request an avatar, if that's OK.

What I want: I'd like you to remake my current avatar - May from Emerald version, wearing a spacesuit, hanging out in outer space with Rayquaza.
I don't mind whether you use anime or game May, as long as she's in the Emerald outfit. If you don't want to use these images of them, I'm fine with you finding your own : )

Image result for pokemon rayquaza render

And an outer space background (not copy-pasting because the image would be large)
Don't forget the spacesuit!
(Again, you may need to find a different image if it doesn't fit the image of May correctly)
Style: Not sure what you mean by this.
Size: I'd like it to be fairly large - 600 pixels high, maybe, and in portrait orientation.
Colours: An outer space kind of theme, I guess? So dark blues, purples, and sparkly whites.
Anything else: You're free to change up the poses of the characters and their placements in the image however you like.

Hello! I've finished your request! Hopefully you like it, but if not, I'm 100% willing to make any changes to it! I'm putting it in the spoiler below.

Oze3L3w.png

Loving the sparkles! Just one thing - could you make May's face in the spacesuit a little bigger, so that it fills the helmet?

Looking at giving myself an avatar and banner and you were recommended

Could I have an avatar featuring Dartrix and a banner featuring the whole Rowlet line?

I don't mind what background you give it

Looking at giving myself an avatar and banner and you were recommended

Could I have an avatar featuring Dartrix and a banner featuring the whole Rowlet line?

I don't mind what background you give it

Glad to hear I'm being recommended for art! Hopefully I did you proud with what I'm presenting to ya!

For the banners, I have two versions, a lighter one and a darker one, which are in the spoilers below. There's just one version of the avatar, which is outside of the spoilers.

H66H8EO.png

HZ5b0xX.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/HZ5b0xX.png[/img]

DAnKEQe.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DAnKEQe.png[/img]

What you want: Ooh, this will be cool. I want two things, a signature, and an avatar

Style:lots of aquatic bubbles and stuff, mainly underwater
Size:any size
Colors:blue
Anything else: just crop out the characters if possible and place them in the underwater scenery. For the first, that is the avatar. the second, that is the signature.

What I want: a Tangela avatar of it hiding in vines
Text: it's an avatar so no
Image result for tangela
Style: uhh, just like a bunch of vines and stuff
Colors: blue and green
Anything else: i would make it myself but i think you'd be way better at hiding it in vines and stuff

@DannyDrawsaLot Here's yours! Hope ya like 'em!

gc7GRVp.png

gBWrpGK.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gc7GRVp.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gBWrpGK.png[/img]

@chibighost And I got yours done too! I didn't want to do too much vines lest you not be able to see Tangela at all, but hopefully this works for ya.

JdTVwfO.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JdTVwfO.png[/img]

If either of y'all want me to make any changes to your stuff, just let me know! c:

Hi, Felly, I’ve seen your art and I think it’s fantastic! Just stopping by for something I wanted to spice up a bit.

What you want: I’d like a signature, please!
Text: Liepard & Growlithe
510Liepard_Dream.png
058Growlithe_Dream.png
Style: I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Liepard on the left, Growlithe on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers.
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the image on DannyDrawsalot's signature that you made. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Blackish purple and dark orange for the background, I guess? Light purple and orange for the text, which should be under and between the images.
Anything else: Not really. I'm fine with any font for the text, as long as it's not block letters.

Hi, Felly, I’ve seen your art and I think it’s fantastic! Just stopping by for something I wanted to spice up a bit.

What you want: I’d like a signature, please!
Text: Liepard & Growlithe
510Liepard_Dream.png
058Growlithe_Dream.png
Style: I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Liepard on the left, Growlithe on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers.
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the image on DannyDrawsalot's signature that you made. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Blackish purple and dark orange for the background, I guess? Light purple and orange for the text, which should be under and between the images.
Anything else: Not really. I'm fine with any font for the text, as long as it's not block letters.

I couldn't really get any purple in there without throwing off the whole balance of the image and making it look tacky; there's a layer of purple in there that I used to try to get some in there, but you really can't tell. I personally really like how this came out, but if you'd like me to make any changes, let me know and I can!

KRBPOfY.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KRBPOfY.png[/img]

I couldn't really get any purple in there without throwing off the whole balance of the image and making it look tacky; there's a layer of purple in there that I used to try to get some in there, but you really can't tell. I personally really like how this came out, but if you'd like me to make any changes, let me know and I can!

KRBPOfY.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KRBPOfY.png[/img]
Pretty good! Could you maybe put the images in front instead of covering them with the decal?

Having been very impressed with your last two avatar/signatures, was wondering if you could make me another set

One that is Pokemon related (I leave that up to you) but with a Christmasy feel

Whoops, wrong thread, my bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom