• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present, we have no confirmed VA for Incineroar, its possible that Chinami Nishimura continues to voice it as Incineroar or it has a new VA which is listed as another

I do suspect Toru Sakuri might voice Incineroar like it voiced Kukui's

That roar after it evolved was way too deep to still be Chinami.

The roar sounded like Kukui’s Incineroar to me, so they might share the same VA.
The VA would have been in the previous episode’s list so we’d know if it were someone new.

Basically. Ash travels around the world during his summer vacation from school.
Lmao. I love this anime so much.

The roar sounded like Kukui’s Incineroar to me, so they might share the same VA.
The VA would have been in the previous episode’s list so we’d know if it were someone new.
Litten/Torracat's VA confirmed he won't be voicing Incineroar on Twitter.

Obviously Team Rocket will be in the last episode (because it would be considered a crime if they didn't) and it'll be their usual stuff - the TRio talking to Giovanni about what they've been doing, Giovanni saying he's impressed with them and that their work in Alola is done and if there's any time for it at all, them saying goodbye to their Alola home and Bewear.
I'm going to be really upset if they have to give Mimikyu and Mareanie up to Giovanni. Their relationships seemed a bit more special than usual.

Still thinking that Mohn is somehow trapped inside of Magearna.

Maybe Suiren's dad finds Mohn stranded on some isle.

That's actually a good idea, albeit an all too quick way of resolving the plot

Part of me hopes we'll see the family members congratulate everyone on their performances during the league

I'm surprised Team Rocket doesn't appear, whatever decision they're gonna take about Bewear could have been foreshadowed here.

I'm actually surprised by this as well, I thought they'd get a cameo at least preparing to leave Alola or decide to remain

I'm going to be really upset if they have to give Mimikyu and Mareanie up to Giovanni. Their relationships seemed a bit more special than usual.

They had this style of special relationship with Mime Jr, Seviper, Carnivine, Inkay and Pumpjin too...

Lol Naganadel's like: "Ash, bro, I love you but after being electrified 10 ways to Sunday by Tapu Cocoa, battling's not my thing; peace."
I'll believed, Naganadel is going to leave again and head back to it own Ultra Dimension world again, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom