• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Sockpuppet Party 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Supreme' Leader? Where are your people, then? Who do you stand to lead and protect? What have you gone through to earn such... Extravagant title?
I'm the leader of a secret organization that commits crimes. Since they all love me, they call me their supreme leader. and since i'm an ultimate, i'm the ultimate supreme leader.

I'm the leader of a secret organization that commits crimes. Since they all love me, they call me their supreme leader. and since i'm an ultimate, i'm the ultimate supreme leader.
Crimes? What kind of crimes?

Santiago's cold look pierces Kokichi.

Ah.... It seems that the omen that I have appraised is about to unfold to fruition.... I must kill away what little time has left.....

Img325106_l.png

......I shall charm all of you with the siren-like voice of a maiden~

Ah.... It seems that the omen that I have appraised is about to unfold to fruition.... I must kill away what little time has left.....

Img325106_l.png

......I shall charm all of you with the siren-like voice of a maiden~
W-what?! Why?!

singing starts

..ahh, it's like Sayaka but even more beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom