• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, I doubt there's much that can spark up controversy with Wooloo, it can become a literal clone and be able to clone itself.

While I agree that there might not be a lot of controversy--after all, there already is a (sort of) clone Pokemon, Mewtwo--however I figure a Pokemon inspired by Dolly would be more science-y, something to suggest its cloned nature, and wouldn't appear as a common early-route Pokemon.

Still, I doubt there's much that can spark up controversy with Wooloo, it can become a literal clone and be able to clone itself.
Considering how Porygon and Kadabra have been treated after their respective incidents, I doubt they're going to suddenly embrace a concept that they labeled as too controversial before it even got out of the gate.

oh yeah, now i remember, i thought it was something in the anime for some reason.
Thanks to that guy (whose name is Uri Geller, by the way), Kadabra will not be in the TCG again anytime soon. In fact, the last time he was in a card was in 2003. He might be as far as I know the TCG equivalent to Porygon.

Thanks to that guy (whose name is Uri Geller, by the way), Kadabra will not be in the TCG again anytime soon. In fact, the last time he was in a card was in 2003. He might be as far as I know the TCG equivalent to Porygon.
that guy looks nothing like kadabra, so he just robbed the tcg of a perfectly fine pokemon.

Kadabra hasn't been in the anime since 2005 either, so it's actually gotten it from both ends.

In addition, and possibly related to this, Kadabra holding an everstone will still evolve when traded, ever since Gen 4.

Last edited:
^^ I am very much wondering now whether this discussion has turned into predicting one of two possible situations for Sword/Shield!!

The first is that the Abra line might not be in the Galar dex?? They did just appear in Let's Go, as well as it being in Pokemon GO, but if they are wanting to exclude it this is really their first opportunity to do so.

** Now I have checked the Serebii,net list of which Pokemon have been seen, the Abra line has not been seen yet..!!

The second is, perhaps there will be two totally new Galarian evolutions for Abra??

Last edited:
^^ I am very much wondering now whether this discussion has turned into predicting one of two possible situations for Sword/Shield!!

The first is that the Abra line might not be in the Galar dex?? They did just appear in Let's Go, as well as it being in Pokemon GO, but if they are wanting to exclude it this is really their first opportunity to do so.

The second is, perhaps there will be two totally new Galarian evolutions for Abra??

Um... neither of those two topics have appeared in the current discussion.

At any rate, I think there's a low chance that the Abra line won't be in Galar. Not only is the line a counterpart to Machop's line, which got in, it is also a relatively popular line of Kanto 'mons. As for whether or not Abra will get Galarian evolutions, I think it's more likely that it will get a Galarian form instead of new two evos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom