• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I wonder if we'll see something this week.
Apparently, Pokenchi will have news this weekend. However, we know that they usually just rehash already revealed info. So there's a possibility that we will have news on Wednesday/Thursday (Starter's evo pls) that Pokenchi will cover.

...or they'll just rehash the Gen 1 Gigantamax, Charizard and co reveal.

Last edited:
I don't think we will see the first or second stages of the starters before the datamine/release.
Not sure about second stages but I definitely think we will be getting the first stages due to that poll that asked fans if they would want them revealed prior to release. I believe it ended with the majority wanting them revealed.

Not sure about second stages but I definitely think we will be getting the first stages due to that poll that asked fans if they would want them revealed prior to release. I believe it ended with the majority wanting them revealed.
It did, but... idk, Gamefreak doesn't seem to wanna show them off. Of course, we do still have 10 days left of October and 2 weeks before the games after that, so anything is possible

Does anyone think we could see something tomorrow? I know we haven't had an announcement for anything for tomorrow, but it's one of the last Wednesdays this month. If not, maybe next Wednesday, the 30th?

Does anyone think we could see something tomorrow? I know we haven't had an announcement for anything for tomorrow, but it's one of the last Wednesdays this month. If not, maybe next Wednesday, the 30th?
I could see something coming the 30th. I am not sure if halloween is a thing in Japan but, it would be interesting to have something interesting happen.

Maybe on the 30th? On the other hand, I can see them going dead silent until release.

I hope we'll get something tomorrow, but I honestly think the next trailer will be on the first Wednesday of November.

I dont think we’ll be getting anything too major until probably after the release of the game. But, i do have a feeling that GF will probably officially showcase impidimp sometime soon before Halloween hopefully

Galarian forms are getting added to pokemon go

Back
Top Bottom