• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's way too early to see the conclusion of their next journey.

Not the conclusion of their next journeys, but their conclusions on what they'll do during their summer vacation.

SM145 focuses on the group as a whole, while this would be more focused on Lillie.

Oh God, it's really happening :cry:

The noteworthy aspect of Mimikyu being mentioned specifically is that it means that it and Hidoide are not being taken to be Oak'd at HQ... You better bloody well make this a tear-inducing farewell Matsui!!

So the summary for this episode confirms that the new series is a continuation of Sun and Moon, right? If so, GET READY TO SEE ALL OF ASH’S OLD FRIENDS! WOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
Perhaps Jessie and James feel bad about leaving Bewear behind, hence they're going to let her look after their Alola Pokémon instead of sending them to Rocket HQ?
That sentiment might well play a role (I hope it does actually!), but the rationale for leaving Mimi and Hidoide behind was very explicitly laid down in the official inspection by Matori episode. I'm glad they're following up on that honestly, especially as the idea that HQ could serve like Oak's and allow old Rocket mons a chance to come back has clearly proven false at this point.

Where were the departure episodes for Gourgeist and Inkay?? ):

It feels surreal to think about this series ending in 2 weeks, but nevertheless it was a fun ride with SM and I hope they give the series the good closeout it deserves <3

I think Team Rocket parting ways with Mimikyu will lead to its bawl of despairing remorse and final defeat as it has failed its goal to ultimately finish off Pikachu, while living with Mareanie, Bewear and Stufful. Do you think?

I think Team Rocket parting ways with Mimikyu will lead to its bawl of despairing remorse and final defeat as it has failed its goal to ultimately finish off Pikachu, while living with Mareanie, Bewear and Stufful. Do you think?

Hard to say! Say team rocket will return in the next Anime series. Jessie may release Mimikyu but the rest of them will return back to Kanto :) So Bewear will not grab them anymore as long as Mimikyu be with Bewear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom