• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching the old series again and came across the episodes with Cassidy and Butch and now i want them to show up in the new series, even if they have a brief cameo
We haven't really seen Cassidy and Butch since DP.

I wonder who gets Eevee this time around....

I've been watching the old series again and came across the episodes with Cassidy and Butch and now i want them to show up in the new series, even if they have a brief cameo

Butch and Cassidy are great villains, Jessie, James and Meowth will never get near their level of competence, not in a million years. Really wish we could see them return as well

After the last time, I doubt it, probably be Gou in his quest to catch every Pokemon

With Glimwood Tangle being based on Sherwood Forest, would love to see a story based on Robin Hood
it could happen never know

I wonder who gets Eevee this time around....
Oh NO not this shit again!! :bulbaFacepalm:
Butch and Cassidy are great villains, Jessie, James and Meowth will never get near their level of competence, not in a million years.

To put this into context, we’ve seen them succeed at being villains exactly the same number of times as Musashi’s team i.e. big fat 0.

Eevee will be Go's, hence promoting LGPE as well because they WOULD have to promote Kanto ALL the time.

You know it is kinda odd to go back to a region where everything is fixed or bad team doesnt excist anymore

You know it is kinda odd to go back to a region where everything is fixed or bad team doesnt excist anymore
Only Team Yell if Marnie is in the series, perhaps instead of competing in Galar, she would instead be competing in a World Tornament that Ash would be competing in. They might bring back Charon since he had gotten away (I think if my memory serves me), and Team Skull in Alola.

1. You're assuming it's the same continuity.
  2. Team Rocket could get a global plot.
  3. The vast majority of episodes to date haven't involved any villains but TRio.
  1. Of course it is. Why wouldn't it?
  2. That is possible.
  3. I meant the villa's of each region

I'm wondering if any of the main characters will get Mega Evolutions? Ash skipped that whole thing in XY, possibly because no XY Pokémon could do it, and they created Ash-Greninja in it's place.
However, if this series really is going to showcase previous regions and Pokémon as well they could give it to him or one of his companions.

To put this into context, we’ve seen them succeed at being villains exactly the same number of times as Musashi’s team i.e. big fat 0.
Jessie and James successfully held up a store once. They're actually ahead of Butch and Cassidy.

I'm wondering if any of the main characters will get Mega Evolutions? Ash skipped that whole thing in XY, possibly because no XY Pokémon could do it, and they created Ash-Greninja in it's place.
However, if this series really is going to showcase previous regions and Pokémon as well they could give it to him or one of his companions.

Jessie and James successfully held up a store once. They're actually ahead of Butch and Cassidy.
Would be a nice change if someone actually got Butch's name right (Since that someone would be familiar with the name), but also at the same time get's Cassidy's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom