• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if I hear about Hunter J in this thread again, I'm going to break my head.
How can I describe of someone else then? She's the only character of that type that seems to last an impact in the entire series.

Last edited:
Is there any chance that this sunday they will show an animated trailer, or should I keep my expectations low and wait for November 3rd?

Translations courtesy of Dephender on Serebii:

Shinichiro Miki, voice of Kojiro: I've been asking for opinions on how you guys would like to see the Rocket Gang act in the future! (laughs) In this new series we'll sometimes disguise ourselves as the opposite sex, something you've been asking for over and over. There's also going to be this really "fun" bit during our introduction, so I want you to look forward to that too.

This is what caught my attention the most and I'M HERE FOR IT! <3

You know what i thought about: SWSH might not have an evil team like in the past, so maybe this is why the anime takes the all region route: Giovanni is gonna be the main villain for the anime instead of having regional villains like in the past.

You know what i thought about: SWSH might not have an evil team like in the past, so maybe this is why the anime takes the all region route: Giovanni is gonna be the main villain for the anime instead of having regional villains like in the past.
An anime version of Team Rainbow Rocket maybe, just instead of alternate universe Giovanni it's just the regular one - gathering up the Regional villains maybe? :lapras:

Courtesy of Dephender

Messed up the translation a bit earlier, it was really unclear from the way it was worded on Twitter that these quotes were supposed to build on each other (especially since they removed the bridging comment Miki made, where he started his comment by saying "I agree".)

Megumi Hayashibara, voice of Musashi: We'll be on cleaning duty in the corner, we'll occasionally get messed up and have our hair burned off while trying to get Pikachu, and Nyarth will even dress up as a Kimawari if necessary! I just really love that we Rocket Gang members got to butt our heads into this new "Pocket Monsters" world as well. (laughs)
Shinichiro Miki, voice of Kojiro: We should ask for opinions on how you guys would like to see the Rocket Gang act in the future! (laughs) In this new series you'll get a Rocket Gang you'll love quoting over and over - we'll even disguise ourselves as the opposite sex sometimes. There's also going to be these really "fun" bits during our introduction, so I want you to pay attention to those as well.
Inuko Inuyama, voice of Nyarth: Since the Rocket Gang trio aren't characters from the video games, I believe they'll get more and more attention and active roles if you speak up and make it clear you want them to, so please, please make sure to keep supporting them! (laughs) Thank you in advance!

or if Ash isgoing to be competing in some special tournament, would have Marnie as his new Rival and Team Yell as a nuicense. Though having them similar to Skull.

Are you kidding? They've been crossdressing since OS.

What are you talking about?? They basically stopped crossdressing after the OS series and barely did afterwards if ever...

I can't help to feel like Galar is getting the short end of the stick here.

Makes me wonder if Ash will catch Galar mons? or will it be Go and Koharu who catch 8th gen mons...

I don't think that they would ever have a main series game without a villainous team.

It would be nice if they actually made a companion connected in some way to the evil organization, Lillie doesn't count as in the anime, Gladion and Lusamine aren't evil

That comment about Meowth dressing up as a Sunflora...I'm sure I remember that happening once but it was it a recurring joke?

Has happened about 7 times, last time during Diamond and Pearl which meant Nando's was framed in stealing the Adamant Orb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom