• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Satoshi has made a huge decision. But then something appears before him... What is it?! Meanwhile, the Rocket Gang has been contacted by Headquarters, and appear to be troubled by something...
We also have an important announcement regarding the new anime series!

Summary:
Satoshi has made a huge decision about his future. However, he hasn't been able to tell the others at the Pokémon School. But then a Pokémon he remembers well appears before him... Meanwhile, the Rocket Gang has been contacted by Headquarters, and are troubled by something. And something major happens in regard to Lilie's goal as well! What are the goals each person will walk towards their future?! We've finally reached the final episode of "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon"!
We also have an important announcement regarding the new anime series!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Alola Nyarth
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Risa Shimizu: Ashirene
Wakana Minami: Shore
Ryota Iwasaki: Zoroark
Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Kazuyuki Okitsu: 'Ulu
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

The only Pokemon I can think of that fits the scenario is Ho-oh. If I were forced to think of something else it’s be Mew; but would Ash remember it “well”?

P.S.: I need my bragging rights if it’s ho-oh!
Maybe we will see it tomorrow in the preview?

Satoshi has made a huge decision about his future. However, he hasn't been able to tell the others at the Pokémon School. But then a Pokémon he remembers well appears before him...
Greninja: "Oh boy, surely this means it's my time to shi..."

is kicked and somersaulted into the moon

Ho-Oh (putting on his rainbow tinted sunglasses): "Oh yeah, it's my turn sonny."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom