• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TechSkylander1518 brings up something that really debunks that whole gym list... TMs from gyms are usually new moves. There are... no new moves in that list, right?
Most of the TM's you received from gym leaders in Gen 6 were old moves. In fact, Rock Tomb, Grass Knot, Calm Mind and Thunderbolt were all already used as gym prizes before Kalos. While I don't think that leak is legit by any measure, gym TM's being old moves is not what debunks it.

Most of the TM's you received from gym leaders in Gen 6 were old moves. In fact, Rock Tomb, Grass Knot, Calm Mind and Thunderbolt were all already used as gym prizes before Kalos. While I don't think that leak is legit by any measure, gym TM's being old moves is not what debunks it.
I was going to tell you that Thunderbolt was never used as a Gym prize before, but checking Bulbapedia I saw that it was a prize in Gen I, Gen VI and LGPE. I guess this is what happens when Kanto and Kalos are not your favorite regions (and I don't have a Switch to play LGPE). Might be one of the few Gym TMs that I would actually use.

They do have a love for Kanto don’t they? And it has grown since after Gen 5 when it tried to have new Pokémon like Kanto and failed. Gen 6 then had the starters and Megas, Gen 7 the Alola Forms and Z-Moves, and now Gen 8 with Galatian Forms, Dynamax/Gigantamax Forms, even the Champion’s Ace is a Charizard when we all know that’s Red’s Ace.

They do have a love for Kanto don’t they? And it has grown since after Gen 5 when it tried to have new Pokémon like Kanto and failed. Gen 6 then had the starters and Megas, Gen 7 the Alola Forms and Z-Moves, and now Gen 8 with Galatian Forms, Dynamax/Gigantamax Forms, even the Champion’s Ace is a Charizard when we all know that’s Red’s Ace.

Do you really want to bring that up again? Really? :bulbaFacepalm:

Last edited:
Lol the 2nd leak mentions that HAU tags along with the protag to fight gainst Leon and co. Not Hop...Hau lol
It actually does say Hop that was my bad! I was playing sun and moon the other day.

edit: I went back and fixed it

Only having one female Gym Leader in Shield does.

That gym list has things in common with the Parasect leak.... wasn't the Parasect leak confirmed fake?

Fire - Male (Kabu)
Grass - Male (Milo)
Water - Female (Nessa)
Fighting - Female (Bea: Sword)/Ghost Male (Allister: Shield)
Dark - Male (Sword exclusive)/Ice - Female (Shield exclusive)
Psychic - Female (Opal)
Dragon - Male
Fairy - Female

These are just guesses in gender balance counts. But of course this will likely change. I just want to hear what you think, and what you might think?

Fire - Male (Kabu)
Grass - Male (Milo)
Water - Female (Nessa)
Psychic - Female (Opal)
Dragon - Male
Fairy - Female

These are just guesses in gender balance counts. But of course this will likely change. I just want to hear what you think, and what you might think?
Why's Opal Psychic?

Why's Opal Psychic?
It's because of Galarian Ponyta being introduced as Psychic in Glimwood Tangle. However we are unsure until we get more insight. Possibly when the game comes out. GF is trying everything they can to prevent anything from being revealed, leaving is as our first Pokemon journey and exploring the world, uncovering the mysteries for ourselves. Both ingenious, but also for some, very cringe-worthy and filled with anxiety.

It's because of Galarian Ponyta being introduced as Psychic in Glimwood Tangle. However we are unsure until we get more insight. Possibly when the game comes out. GF is trying everything they can to prevent anything from being revealed, leaving is as our first Pokemon journey and exploring the world, uncovering the mysteries for ourselves. Both ingenious, but also for some, very cringe-worthy and filled with anxiety.
I mean, as Riley mentioned Opal is said to be the Fairy leader. So either A Ponyta isn't her ace, or Rapidash will gain the Fairy typing

I mean, as Riley mentioned Opal is said to be the Fairy leader. So either A Ponyta isn't her ace, or Rapidash will gain the Fairy typing
I don't think that Rapidash will become part Fairy because it wouldn't make sense for a Pokemon capable of curing poison to be weak to it.

They could always give Rapidash an improved version of Pastel Veil that grants immunity to Poison moves and the poisoned status.
I don't think that they would do that. I think that Rapidash is staying pure Psychic. Just because it's cute and feminine does not mean that it has to be Fairy-type.

Fire - Male (Kabu)
Grass - Male (Milo)
Water - Female (Nessa)
Psychic - Female (Opal)
Dragon - Male
Fairy - Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom