• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it an idea to make 2 seperate threads: One for Datamined Pokemon and the other for Datamined Story. That way, you can put Pokemon that are involved in the story, in the Datamine story thread. Then people who don't wanna be spoiled by the story, won't be spoiled for this Pokemon either. Spoilertags might work, but some of us also put pictures in a spoiler tag.

Isn't it an idea to make 2 seperate threads: One for Datamined Pokemon and the other for Datamined Story. That way, you can put Pokemon that are involved in the story, in the Datamine story thread. Then people who don't wanna be spoiled by the story, won't be spoiled for this Pokemon either. Spoilertags might work, but some of us also put pictures in a spoiler tag.
Wouldn't that more or less be solved by using "[ spoiler=insert comment here] [/spoiler]?

personally (not an official opinion) would rather have one datamine thread. i don't think it's particularly difficult to use the spoiler tag on story spoilers since that's what most seem to be rather iffy about. if you want to reveal plot-related pokemon, prog rocker's advice works too on labeling the spoiler beforehand so people would know.

Wasn't there 2 threads for Sun and Moon here? One for the discussion of the full datamine with spoilers, the other one was spoiler free discussion with non-story elements under a spoiler tag?

Wasn't there 2 threads for Sun and Moon here? One for the discussion of the full datamine with spoilers, the other one was spoiler free discussion with non-story elements under a spoiler tag?

see, im not a fan of that because it contradicts the very idea of a "spoiler free" discussion if you have to continuously walk around eggshells and put things in spoiler tags, and you have to use your judgment as for what constitutes spoiler enough territory to belong in the other thread

then again, this is all my own opinion. im big on keeping things organized, personally.

see, im not a fan of that because it contradicts the very idea of a "spoiler free" discussion if you have to continuously walk around eggshells and put things in spoiler tags, and you have to use your judgment as for what constitutes spoiler enough territory to belong in the other thread

then again, this is all my own opinion. im big on keeping things organized, personally.
Well the full datamine thread if I remember correctly had untagged spoilers and the OP warned about going any further down than the warning. The second one was just Pokemon and attack information and the OP warned against posting untagged spoilers if they really needed to spoil anything other than pokemon and attacks and directed people to the other thread.

I guess if people want to go in completely blind they have the option of ignoring both threads.

I might be mixing this up with the XY threads, but still.

Still, it would be bad design and come off as forced. I don't think that G-Rapidash needs to be part Fairy.

As a designer in the industry, this mentality is complete bullocks lol
Actual Bad design in Pokemon would be giving a Turtle a set of wing like ears and then removing them and giving the next form a set of cannons in its back. Making a Unicorn, a creature from Fairy Mythology a fairy type is not bad design. Does somewhat conflict with its lore, but theres about 50 pokemon in the same category so it's not a huge deal.

Actual Bad design in Pokemon would be giving a Turtle a set of wing like ears and then removing them and giving the next form a set of cannons in its back.
Well, if the R&G assets leak is real, I guess this is what happens when you cut two evolutionary families and then fuse the survivors together, since apparently Wartortle had another evolution and Blastoise had a different pre-evolution.

Well...When the leaks start, I think I'll be looking at Serebii for them instead of here.

When it happens, I'm out of here for the next three years.

It's been so so fun being here for leak season! You guys are all so clever and interesting and good at finding leaks!
Aw, we'll miss you! It's been great having you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom