• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

2 Wednesdays left until release! I'm guessing Halloween trailer tomorrow, final trailer on the 13th.
Given the lack of warning, I don't see us getting a Halloween trailer tomorrow. Besides... when have they ever released game news to celebrate Halloween?

Turner shared a drawing that includes luigi and polteageist btw
For Inktober, yeah... not sure why that pertains to anything, though?

The Lavender Town Let's Go ad that they reposted the other day.
Okay, I meant for new generation game news, not general game-related Halloween celebratory posts. XD

They must have been really unhappy about how much of Sun and Moon got leaked with how protective they're being this time around. They're not letting anything slip through the cracks.

lol I KNEW they wouldn’t include the types in any merch promo. Nice to see figures of them though.

Okay, I meant for new generation game news, not general game-related Halloween celebratory posts. XD

Not exactly Halloween, but the starter evolutions were released on the 27th and the Rainbow Rocket trailer was released November 2nd which is still within the season. But then again, other than Tapu village, nothing is as memetically creepy as Lavender Town.

Also, if they highlighted the abandoned Thrifty Megamart more than they did in the Mimikyu trailer (which was kind of halloweenie) it would have spoiled the ghost trial. So its not surprising they didn't have an actual Halloween trailer until Let's Go.

They must have been really unhappy about how much of Sun and Moon got leaked with how protective they're being this time around. They're not letting anything slip through the cracks.
They've had a major leak since Wottergate, Pansage, and Axew. It's surprising they finally did something about this 3 gens later.

But then again, other than Tapu village, nothing is as memetically creepy as Lavender Town.

QD7gC5.gif

Not exactly Halloween, but the starter evolutions were released on the 27th and the Rainbow Rocket trailer was released November 2nd which is still within the season. But then again, other than Tapu village, nothing is as memetically creepy as Lavender Town.

Also, if they highlighted the abandoned Thrifty Megamart more than they did in the Mimikyu trailer (which was kind of halloweenie) it would have spoiled the ghost trial. So its not surprising they didn't have an actual Halloween trailer until Let's Go.
They weren't exactly big on hiding anything for Sun and Moon, though.

We did receive the Mimikyu Song during October, which showcased some new gameplay I believe, but I don't think they've ever really made such a big deal about the day. So I find the bets that we'll be getting a trailer for it a little weird, especially with the lack of announcement at this point.

I get really creepy vibes from the town (?) northeast of Nessa's city. It just looks very strange, I can't really tell if it's a weird town or just a building.

Back
Top Bottom