• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
What a turn, folks! It seems that a sudden downpour has soaked our two battling behemoths! Siren Head seems unfazed by the water, but the Beast of the Yeast is looking soggy! Now Siren Head is coming in on our waterlogged loaf for another slashing attempt! Could this be our lanky loudspeaker’s chance to wrap this fight up?

...no, it seems as though Siren Head is the one getting wrapped up! The Beast of the Yeast is constricting Siren Head’s neck and limbs with its tentacles, and Siren Head has nothing but sticky claws to show for its attack! And...oh my! One of the Beast’s toothy mouths has just bit a chunk out of Siren Head’s left foot! This does not look good for Siren Head!

But wait, what’s this? It’s not over for our atrocious amplifier! Siren Head is using its vocal mimicry powers to play the sound of...a radio commercial for toasters? Incredible! It actually seems the Beast of the Yeast is recoiling in fear! Siren Head’s latest play did the trick, folks. The Beast of the Yeast is retreating from whence it came, and Siren Head is walking off in the other direction! And now Siren Head is scooping up a few innocent passerby, likely as a snack to refuel after its exhausting ordeal. Oh well, a bit of anticlimactic ending, but what can ya do? What an exciting battle, folks!!

A picture of a spleen appeared out of no where

The trick-or-treaters happily accept the candy and invite Pumpkaboo to come listen to Vaporeon's stories with them.
* Sits down on an old, not Phantump stump and listens to Vaporeon’s tale * Wow, you’re a great storyteller, Vaporeon.

(When did this post happen? And that costume looks nice IMO!)
Neosquid on October 15 said:
if I was to go trick-or-treating, I'd likely wear this wonderfully spooky costume
TRNatalie on October 15th said:
That’s so cool! I was wondering when there’d be an official Mimikyu costume for humans.

I also have a Mimikyu costume I made myself that I’m planning on wearing this year but it’s not very good and I’m currently repairing it.
Neosquid on October 15th said:
yeah, it's gr8. Whenever I get more money I'm definitely buying it.

you made your own mimikyu costume? Neat. You should take a picture of it and show it to us.
Thankies. ^^

Causes a permanent Eclipse to shroud RM in Eternal Darkness

Now this Nightmare Night shall last forever!
* Pumpkaboo’s lights turn on * Oooooh spooky!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
perhaps the scariest thing about halloween is all the plebs roaming about

granted, it's like that every day of the year, but still

* Sits down on an old, not Phantump stump and listens to Vaporeon’s tale * Wow, you’re a great storyteller, Vaporeon.
Thank you! And as I said, I'm not done yet! The next story is my personal favorite, and I think you'll understand why once you hear its name.

Vaporeon starts strumming his mandolin again.

The first tale told us the story of the first-ever Flareon. This story tells us how another Eeveelution came to be.

He clears his throat, taking on the sing-song voice again.

There once was a land in times of yore, where legends and heroes were born. We speak of it in song and lore, for here the Eevees were formed. Through acts of valor and candor, they rose from humble beginnings to join with the elements themselves. Join me now in the land of Zeshea and I shall share with you a new tale.

In the days when fire reigned, where might was prized and peace bygone, there lived an Eevee known as Vapor. She loved to pirouette under the gentle sunset, to twirl and spin to her heart’s content. With Hidden Power Water, ribbons of water danced alongside her. Her dance was one of joy and beauty, one which lifted the spirits of any who saw it. Many said that when she evolved, she would be a great and powerful fire dancer.

Only the strongest were chosen to evolve, for Fire Stones were few and the need for warriors great. Yet Vapor refused to evolve, for she had seen the destruction wrought by those who wielded fire. Once, fire had been needed to defend against those who believed the Eevees to be weak. Now, only Flareons dared to challenge Flareons. No longer were the Eevees a single united people. Ambition and greed had separated them, and Ceus’ gift had become a curse they used to destroy one another.

“Never shall I use my dance to hurt another,” Vapor declared. “I dance for joy and to share beauty, not to destroy or be mighty.”

For her choice, she was scorned and shunned. “How dare she refuse the gift of Ceus’ power!” said the Eevees. “How dare she be so proud to refuse such a gift!” said the Flareons.

Whispers turned to rumors, and rumors turned to hate. “Such a choice is blasphemy!” they claimed. “She rejects the gift Ceus bestowed to us! She refuses to fight and protect! She is not worthy of living amongst us!”

Vapor was cast out and commanded never to return. Yet she refused to be dismayed and simply traveled to another village. At each village, she was welcomed when her dance was witnessed. At each village, she twirled and spun, flowing like the waters of a joyful spring. At each village, she was condemned and exiled when she refused the honor of being a fire dancer.

There came a day when war arose once more. Though all wars were horrid, this one would be the worst of all. It would be a final, terrible war to decide who was the strongest, one after which the victors would reign and the losers would burn, their ashes scattered to the winds.

Vapor saw there could be no victor, however. With Ceus’ gift, the Flareons would destroy each other. None would be left, not even one. Such a fate was too horrible for her to bear. She knew she must do something, yet she was only a single Eevee. She would try anyway, however.

“It is better to fail with the knowledge that I tried rather than to watch and know that I did nothing,” she declared.

There came a day when the armies of Flareons met on the battlefield, divided only by a gentle river. Their cries drowned out the stream’s peaceful rippling, their anger overshadowed the stream’s peace. When the sun arose, they would begin their battle, filling the skies with raging flames.

Vapor rushed between the armies, pleading for them not to fight. Yet they did not listen, they did not calm. They screamed and shouted, their flames roaring with fury. Soon, the sun arose, lighting the field. The battle began and fire filled the air.

Only one idea remained, one desperate and impossible. Closing her eyes, Vapor summoned the water with Hidden Power and filled it with her wish for peace and beauty, the drive which fueled the wonder and joy of her dance. Around and around she stepped and twirled, the water spiraling and spinning with her movements. Her paws twisted and flowed like a stream brought to life, the water rising and darting wherever she moved.

The flames raced through the air, but they never struck their enemy! Bursts of water raced from the stream and into the flames, their peaceful coolness engulfing the heat. The Flareons’ rage only grew and the skies were blotted out by flames of orange and blue. Yet Vapor continued to dance, a glow beginning to surround her as she guided the stream and put out the flames.

Just as the stream’s waters had begun to dry, there was a great explosion of light! Thunder cracked and the heavens opened, pouring rain upon the fields. Every flame flickered and faded under the torrent. The Flareons stopped their fighting. What had happened? Had Kyr invaded the land?

In the stream stood Vapor, countless streams formed from rain spinning and spiraling as she twirled and twisted. Her form was no longer that of an Eevee, but one of a graceful Vaporeon. With the power of water, she had achieved a new evolution, one of peace and beauty. With her dance, she had become the first to use Rain Dance.

On that day, the Flareons stopped fighting. Their wars of flame could not continue while Vapor lived. Vapor used her power to create the first Water Stones and taught her students to only use their power to aid another or bring joy.

Her legacy belongs to those who seek to spread peace and beauty, those who would use power to end rather than continue fighting. The rivers and streams belong to those who dance, just as they belonged to Vapor.

(Story by SpotBlur, DeviantArt)
ddgtcqf-13d353c8-218e-40fc-a6b4-0165cfbc8971.png

Novern (DeviantArt)

Sorry, but your Halloween magic will wear off as soon as Halloween does. Which is tomorrow.

Also, want a lightless day? In Finland, it's called a polar night.
My dark magic knows no bounds, this night shall persist! :eek:

A lightless day sounds divine but I need not travel northward when my magic can achieve such beauty anywhere :cool:

* Pumpkaboo’s lights turn on * Oooooh spooky!
Artificial light is acceptable but sunlight is forbidden in my Kingdom :D

O-Oh no...
Oh yes, you have seen your precious sun for the last time, now you shall all bask in my beautiful night!

My dark magic knows no bounds, this night shall persist! :eek:

A lightless day sounds divine but I need not travel northward when my magic can achieve such beauty anywhere :cool:

Artificial light is acceptable but sunlight is forbidden in my Kingdom :D

Oh yes, you have seen your precious sun for the last time, now you shall all bask in my beautiful night!
I approve of this

fuck the sun

Back
Top Bottom