• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Pichu can only evolve through friendship. I guess they'll probably just ignore that.
I've always theorized that friendship evolutions in the wild, at least for the baby/child Pokémon like Pichu, occur through the bond between the Pokémon and their parents--in this case Kangaskhan may be Pichu's adopted mother and serves the same role.

Last edited:
Could you calm down a little, please?
Look. . . I Don't like Sun & Moon anime; I've hated it since the reveal of the designs in the Corocoro magazine, and hated it since it began. . . and I always Will hate it(And No, Ash winning the league, doesn't help me to hate it less, just the opposite, I hate it more, because such a victory should've been done in Kalos, NOT IN ALOLA). . . So far; Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield(don't bother trying to correct me, I'm calling it what I want to call it, so don't waste your breath or effort, trying to explain what it is or isn't; Because I don't wanna hear it, or see it) looks so far, Much Less Dopey, or Anywhere near as cartoony as One Piece & SM, and It looks more like the XY/Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You, that I've loved from day 1 of Gen VI

Look. . . I Don't like Sun & Moon anime; I've hated it since the reveal of the designs in the Corocoro magazine, and hated it since it began. . . and I always Will hate it(And No, Ash winning the league, doesn't help me to hate it less, just the opposite, I hate it more, because such a victory should've been done in Kalos, NOT IN ALOLA). . . So far; Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield(don't bother trying to correct me, I'm calling it what I want to call it, so don't waste your breath or effort, trying to explain what it is or isn't; Because I don't wanna hear it, or see it) looks so far, Much Less Dopey, or Anywhere near as cartoony as One Piece & SM, and It looks more like the XY/Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You, that I've loved from day 1 of Gen VI
You have the right to have your own opinions, but still, could you please be a bit less agressive?

I'm afraid that the English dubbers will name it "Pokemon: The Series: Sword and Shield" rather than simply "Pokemon: The Series" or something else...

Can't help but wonder what will happen to Rotom Dex, I know a Rotom Phone is featured but Gou is the one holding it
YES! Bye bye Cilan 2.0 Rotom-Dex.
Also from the way Koharu is talking about Gou, lemme guess, she has a crush on him?
Considering she's talking about her dad, I hope she has no crush on him.
First few episodes are usually done well since they have a few more months of work put into them
Not really.

That move is banned from the show, so it can't be. Earth Power, maybe?

That was actually my first thought, since it has the yellow lights coming out of the cracks made by it that I don't remember ever being used for Earthquake, but I do remember being used for Earth Power. Would be cool to see more of that move, since both it and Bulldoze would be great substitutes for Earthquake in my opinion (since they're both fairly strong Ground-type move that are learned by a number of Pokémon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom