• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as someone trying to avoid leaks, all of these new pokemon surfacing has served as great motivation for me to get off the internet and start this paper I have due next week lol

Good luck, looks like my brain isn't going to let me look away.

That Sobble evo definitely nails the awkward middle school emo kid look.

Definitely suits a middle stage evolution, that's for sure...

as someone trying to avoid leaks, all of these new pokemon surfacing has served as great motivation for me to get off the internet and start this paper I have due next week lol
I'm the opposite lol. As someone who wants to see all the Pokemon leaks that I can (though avoiding story ones), this is pulling me away from the poetry I need to be working on.

I knew those starter mid evos were real the second I saw them. Definitely disappointed by Sobble... It looks like a very basic design. Grookey actually looks really cute! Uh-oh... We'll see when the final evos leak. From the pace of what's happening, it won't be long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom