• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels so soon somehow... I guess I expected a bit more conclusion for Ash's classmates. it's not like they were much developed in terms of an ongoing goal for them, but I guess it just feels weird because the last 20 or so episodes had them mainly on the sidelines.

Magearna and Melmetal in the same room. I've seen enough anime to know where this is going. And it looks like Guzma and Sakaki are finally going to reveal that they killed Lilie's father years ago. (jk)

I wonder what will happen to Mimikyu. I think it's interesting how much they have advertised it lately but maybe it's just because it's still popular and Halloween.

It would be a little ironic if they just sent it to Sakaki after all the drama involving it. :whistle:

For most of the SM anime, I didn’t like or didn’t care about its characters, yet the idea of leaving them leaves me feeling kinda empty.

Seems like I liked them more than I’d like to admit.

For most of the SM anime, I didn’t like or didn’t care about its characters, yet the idea of leaving them leaves me feeling kinda empty.

Seems like I liked them more than I’d like to admit.

I feel the same, some characters got too much screen time for my liking whilst some got too little yet here I am feeling sad that they're leaving tomorrow

It's crazy to think that over the span of 4 years we've gone from scratching our heads demanding the fabled question as to why they were dragging Ash all the way to a school after getting handed an F by Alain in Kalos and unintentionally laughing at a quick in-between shot from the first episode that I'm sure we wouldn't have noticed had nobody paused on YouTube and made a gargantuan fuss about it (Yes, I too fell victim to this) to the kid somehow managing to defy every single amount of odds possible and not only win a league but also defeat a guardian deity that is important to the region's culture.

What a funny world we live in.

It's crazy to think that over the span of 4 years we've gone from scratching our heads demanding the fabled question as to why they were dragging Ash all the way to a school after getting handed an F by Alain in Kalos and unintentionally laughing at a quick in-between shot from the first episode that I'm sure we wouldn't have noticed had nobody paused on YouTube and made a gargantuan fuss about it (Yes, I too fell victim to this) to the kid somehow managing to defy every single amount of odds possible and not only win a league but also defeat a guardian deity that is important to the region's culture.

What a funny world we live in.
Not to mention him catching a powerful Mythical Pokémon to boot.

My feelings regarding this episode and SM in general:

In less then 11 hours time, Sun and Moon will have come to an end

Trying to avoid doing something of a countdown but for me, it is a sad moment in saying goodbye to everyone but happy as we move on to hopefully a more enjoyable series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom