• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think they’re all real. Every single one of them. I remember the good ol’ days of the XY leaking season where everyone (myself included) was SUPER convinced Greninja, Hawlucha, Binacle etc were fake because they "didn’t look like Pokémon."
My concern of being leak are more related to the second leaker posting right in between the second leaker's timeline, when he should have had those Pokèmon already before. All of his three posts come out after the first leaker.
I do howewer lean towards being legit, still, until the first leaker proves Grookey's final stage by evolving it himself.

I'm just hoping the fox is also real. That one is my favorite design. We know the shiny is fake though.
I think the first leaker posted the fox, so it should be legit.

Can someone explain to me why you believe there is more than one leaker? From it looks like it's only the one.

So it looks like there's a chance Galarian Meowth evo is fake? Along with Grookey3 and that Intelleon design? Interesting development. The streamer I was watching earlier was definitely debating about that too. They are really good if they are fake for sure.

Kinda how I'm feeling with Sobble.
Same. Like I won't miss that Grookey one, but I had warmed up to that Sobble one for sure. Looked like a sassy, confident lizard who grew up from our sad friend. I really liked it.

So I've only got up to page 471 and the last thing posted was apparently Sobble's final evo. Long way to go lol. Loving this.

I am LOVING Grookey's apparent final evo, I adore him and I'm so glad I chose Grookey in my heart as soon as I saw it.

The fox is TOO AWESOME, probably will have a spot on my team.

I love Sobble's second evo... not so sure about the final right now...

Haven't seen Scorbunny's evo stages yet but I am fully #GrookeyGang until the end lol.

The purple thing is adorable and if it is Poison/Electric, I will go beyond heaven and earth for it.

Galarian Farfetch'd is mildly what I imagined it would be.

I NEED MORE. I will now spend all early morning digging in lol.

Really with all the hate towards Intellion and how it should be fake, I remember the old XY leak era were everyone was so much convinced that Greninja is fake because it has a tongue scarf and not a bubble scarf and greninja's name is way far from froakie and frogadier... Hahahaha I am laughing remembering how they hate greninja so much and right now seeing the hate towards Intellion I will surely laugh again when it becomes way popular that the rest of starter evolution

Where is the evidence that this “leaker” is telling the truth? How do we know for certain that the photos are real? I’m remaining optimistic, because I do not see a shred of evidence that this leak is real or fake.

Where is the evidence that this “leaker” is telling the truth? How do we know for certain that the photos are real? I’m remaining optimistic, because I do not see a shred of evidence that this leak is real or fake.
The first leaker posted shots from locations we didn't see in the trailers, or not in those angles. It'd be really, really unlikely for them to be fake.

What is pointing to this leak being real is more how much the leaker has, and the timing of the leak. I'm pretty sure big gaming stores, like Gamestop, recently got their physical copies in, and we often see people who get a hold of the game through underpaid employees deciding they would risk their job for a good price. There was also a lot of Pokemon included in the leak, in different backgrounds and locations that we haven't seen yet. Yes, that could have been faked, but that would have been ALOT of work to fake it. We're talking at least a few weeks.

So yes, it's still possible they are fake, but based on these two points, along with the Pokemon definitely giving that signature GF vibe to them, it definitely seems to point to them being the real thing. I would honestly be shocked if they were fake (well, the ones revealed by the first leaker, still a tiny bit more skeptical on the second one).

Someone already did fanart and I think I have my new desktop background
CCZ4SCB.png

uwu i love the foxy boi so much givie it to me now give it to me now give it to me now
you have no idea how much i want this leak to be real
The Pokèmon that should be pretty 'safe' are the middle evo, Galarian Meowth, the two foxes, the purple frog, Galarian Farfetch's and the elephant.

Likely legit, but with a slight shade of doubt (based on who you ask): the final stages and G-Meowth's evolution.

Oh God...if that design for Intelleon is real, I'm picking Scorbunny for sure. Even it does end up being another Fire/Fighting. Even if my personality is far better suited to Sobble according to GameFreak.

Sorry guys.

Oh jeez...if that design for Intelleon is real, I'm picking Scorbunny for sure. Even if my personality is far better suited to Sobble according to GameFreak.

Sorry guys.
That was, in my opinion, a superficial thing to state. As if in the real world we don't become friends or get in relationships with people with different personalities of our own, or if we get mad if we found that our pets don't match our personality (like an active dog with a lazy owner, or a lazy dog with an active owner).

I get the point of finding similarities, if that's what you want, but it should've been phrased differently in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom