• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at these closer on Poke Jungle and while I believe the middle evos, I’m not 100% sold on the final stages of Grookey and Sobble yet. There’s some pixilation around the edges on both designs and they are much more saturated than the others. There’s not that sheen and haziness you get when you take picture of a computer screen if you know what I mean. Could be real, but personally it looks like it’s photoshopped to me. Time will tell.

So, perhaps the discord people were lying when they said it was fake, or this is fake too

If it's real....Are all three starters becoming pure type? I know we don't see sobble's typing there...But what the shit
When is the last time that happened? Gen 2?

I wonder if there's a deliberate reason to have the starter evo's be monotype. Also goddamit why is scorbunny evo cropped out

http://is2.*********/vp/1572663263998.jpg

Oh Giratina, its real, guys!

Arceus has forsaken us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom