• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole part of the post was completely unnecessary,lol. If you actually go back a few pages and look at when this started, you'll see people wanting an answer as to why I didn't like the pokemon. So now, when I ask why people like the pokemon,all of a sudden i'm the bad guy who has a hard time accepting people like different things? Lol.
we didn't ask you why you didn't like certain pokemon, we asked you what you thought made a pokemon look like a pokemon. now you are asking us why we like pokemon that you don't like and insulted.

I'm not too keen on the other Pokemon, but the ball python is one of the few leaked 'mons that I like so...

EIV1COiWkAAQyuF

While the design is a bit goofy, I do like it; it's very unique for a snake Pokemon and I feel that it has a lot of potential. The head and its expression is great in my opinion and the colors are also nice. I'm a big fan of cream, brown, and black put together.
I'd like it more without the camo inner tube stuck around its neck like a cone of shame. XD

After a quick glance, I think the only pokemon that feels off is the purple dino and that's just because it's color scheme (purple and white) is very new and somewhat unnatural and it doesn't have a lot of patterns or details on it. I am very interested in it's evolution(s) though and will probably put it on my team if I don't learn what they are beforehand.

we didn't ask you why you didn't like certain pokemon, we asked you what you thought made a pokemon look like a pokemon. now you are asking us why we like pokemon that you don't like and insulted.
Not you, but another user said "people are allowed to ask why you don't like the pokemon". And, I was genuinely curious why you liked these pokemon. Did I ridicule you for liking these pokemon? No, I just stated what they looked like to me. Tons of people replied why they liked them, and I gave them a thumbs up, replied, or didn't do anything at all. Please stop making stuff up and say i'm insulting people. You reply rude, i'm not going to take that. Sorry...i'm fond of defending myself.

Does anyone else think that the purple dinosaur kind of looks like the triceratops from Barney?
At least, the face does.
I knew it looked vaguely familiar! Like the shape of the head and the babyface were definitely reminding me of something but I just couldn't place it. Definitely reminds me of that character. Dang, now I can't unsee that lol.

I'll put some of my thoughts here for now, since I don't think I've said much regarding that.

I think the reason I like Impidimp's third stage is because it defied everyone's expectations of what it was going to be. From what I've seen, people expected some trickster devil or a gargoyle-like design. Having it evolve into such a tough, brutish looking form was unexpected for me. There are some aspects of it I am not a fan of (the color scheme mixing red and bright green is a bit... off-putting), but overall, that subversion of expectations is what made me a fan, even if Impidimp initially looked off to me. Intelleon is starting to grow on me too, I think it's a case of ugly model vs. good art. The spy theme sounds cool, and it works well with the Sobble line being chameleons. It also apparently has finger guns that shoot bubbles and that's super cute. And Rolycoly is still my favorite because that Gigantamax form looks awesome if it really is for its' evolution.

I still really want to see Raboot too, it's odd to me we still haven't seen it yet.

And no fossils would be an absolute waste. Isn't the UK known for being the birthplace of paleontology or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom