• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it still the eyes, or something else?
It does look quite different from the one in the stadium, though.
The eyes, yeah, and that the design makes it look like it's wearing a skin-tight superhero suit. Really disappointed.

If you note the features, though, the tail, ears and spikes along the back match up to the silhouette.

Omg I just saw the new leaks and I am in love with Wooloo’s evolution. Impidim’s evolution look nice too but I was expecting something different .. with wings

Well, with Rolycoly's evos I guess it was expected I would feel neutral about them. Then again, the only Rock Pokémon that I actually love is Lycanroc so my expectations were not that high.

Looks a bit off on the eyes for both. The spot where the coals for furnace Rhyperior Rolycoly3 and the faceplate is little off too. Maybe it's just me.

Well, with Rolycoly's evos I guess it was expected I would feel neutral about them. Then again, the only Rock Pokémon that I actually love is Lycanroc so my expectations were not that high.
I mean, they don’t even look rock, so I can see your point.

I still like it, but I expected a bit more based on the first stage and the Gigantamax.

Rolycoly you had so much potential. Wellp, marking you off the potential team member list for future playthroughs.

For now though I will try to draw art of my new dog friend. I might have officially found my favorite for this generation. Unless we get some amazing new cat Pokemon or a blue jay Pokemon I don't think anything is going to be able to compare to this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom