• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a lot of people calling it the best gen since Gen 5... so I guess it makes sense then that I'm thinking that it might be my least favorite since Gen 5.

Really wasn't any reason why it couldn't have, though.
Cause it's just a unicorn. If it were to have wings it would've had em as Ponyta. Plus why would a forest empowered horse randomly sprout wings. Tell me how that makes sense for an environmental change

These images in full also have lots of weird pixelation, lots of stray bright pixels on the edges of colors like using the fill-in tool without proper anti aliasing.

There’s also people that loved Gen 6 and 7 and love this one so far. It’s honestly a mix of different perspectives.
In terms of pokemon designs Gen VII is arguably my least favourite (I still like it though) and so far I like most Gen 8 mons. There are a few that are off but overall, I like Gen 8.

Cause it's just a unicorn. If it were to have wings it would've had em as Ponyta. Plus why would a forest empowered horse randomly sprout wings. Tell me how that makes sense for an environmental change

Some people will refer to alicorns as unicorns or winged unicorns. Not only that, pegasi and unicorns tend to be related in media, even if their original myths weren't connected at all, due to both being magical forms of the horse. I wouldn't say it's that farfetch'd for Rapidash to sprout wings in response to a magical forest.

Now that I think about it, sure... Most regional variants don't actually add much too the designs that weren't already there in some way. So adding wings to Rapidash would've been a lot. But it can totally still evolve, right? I don't care what its BST already is. Lol

Also the leaker basically said they're only showing a select few of what they've seen, so don't get worried about there not being much.

Some people will refer to alicorns as unicorns or winged unicorns. Not only that, pegasi and unicorns tend to be related in media, even if their original myths weren't connected at all, due to both being magical forms of the horse. I wouldn't say it's that farfetch'd for Rapidash to sprout wings in response to a magical forest.
Not even magical, literally said just full of life energy

But since Ponyta and Farfetched are version exclusives, and giving that Farfetched has only one evolution, then perhaps Rapidash will no evolve as they’re supposed to be opposites :(

but I still have hope

There’s also people that loved Gen 6 and 7 and love this one so far. It’s honestly a mix of different perspectives.

I like gen 5, neutral on gen 6, like gen 7, and neutral/like on gen 8. So there's definitely a major mix of viewpoints.

Also the leaker basically said they're only showing a select few of what they've seen, so don't get worried about there not being much.
I was worried the leaker would reveal too much and I would be unable to resist like I have a Pokemon leaks addiction so this is good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom