• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderace has some strange stub hands. Its design looks very off to me. The middle one is kind of cute.

I was never a fan of Pokemon that come with clothes on, so that's probably my biggest issue with this whole line.

At this point I feel like the only chance of a new eeveelution is if it has some obscure method of evolution. I think I remember there being some confusion over how Eevee evolved into Sylveon during the XY leaks initially.

That wouldn't explain why a trainer wouldn't have the new eeveelution on their team though.
Considering how registering pokemon works, anyone who obtained eevee should have a screen showing how many evolutions eevee has, at the least? Unless they didn't carry that feature over for some reason, which would be incredibly dumb.

Cinderace is like a throwback to all the older, “it just gets bigger” starter evos. It literally is just a bigger Scorbunny, with some more markings. Honestly, all the people that keep complaining about how ‘complicated’ or ‘extra’ the starter lines have gotten should be happy with this.

Man the Scorbunny line's color aesthetics do not flow naturally at all

I'll take your word for it. I'd never come across it before, and breaking it down didn't lead to something that made much sense. But I guess that's English for you.

Pretty much; I guess. If you break down the etemology of "terrific" you get "terror", but we usually use terrific to describe something good and not something scary.

Cinderace is like a throwback to all the older, “it just gets bigger” starter evos. It literally is just a bigger Scorbunny, with some more markings. Honestly, all the people that keep complaining about how ‘complicated’ or ‘extra’ the starter lines have gotten should be happy with this.
It's still an anthro wearing shorts, so I can't say I'm a fan. XD

PLEASE. CAN THAT GUIDEBOOK BE FAKE? I NEED A DUAL TYPED INTELLEON
That's just like a bad decision. Competitvely speaking I don't even remember the last pure grass type in a competitive team. I hope they gave them some useful abilities.

But both pictures you posted are from leaks. Wouldn't a comparison works better?

That is a good idea!! Thank you :) :)
Although i cannot compare all of the 3d model "leaks" with all of the official screenshots/videos in the same format, so this is about comparing face designs!

Pokémon of the Galar region | Official Website | Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield

^^ Reference for all of the official Gen 8 faces

Subject to change, but I think I have my plans for Shield.

"Main Team" is what I'll be playing through the story. "Post-Game Shenanigans" consist of Pokemon I want to catch and breed for competitive/just for kicks, assuming I don't try to rebreed any of the Pokemon from my main team.
Granted, I might do that with all of the members of my main team this gen. Hopefully, there's a way we can catch the starters in the wild, and that Apriballs make a comeback. I reeeaaally want a Rillaboom in a Friend Ball~ <3

Last edited:
Also, do y'all really think GF would keep eeveelutions a secret. Eevee is pretty much the vice-mascot after Pikachu.

No way they hide any Eevee related news for release.

And don't use the Gen4 news cycle as a counter argument. That was 10+ years ago when Eevee wasn't so popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom