• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really care for any of the starter evolutions but that's ok! There's definitely some cool Pokémon in this gen

To be honest, I was expecting it to be smaller then other starters, and humanoid, given that it was based off a rabbit, and already bipedal.
The thing that threw me off in the blurred shots where the pants ,which looks quite better in the proper shot. The arms are also a bit shrort, and stocky, but I gues that for the former they went for the inspiration of the real animal?

Overall, I like it quite a bit.
Well, just an art of what could be the animation of Intelleon made its design grow on many people. Maybe Cinderace will kick fire balls considering it's a footballer and there's a big focus on its legs. This will help people accept the design more.

JaB8TxH.jpg
My team

Has anyone noticed yet how between clobbopus and grapploct, one of them looks shiny. The jump from white to dark blue and the orange becoming yellow seems like it would be it's shiny coloration and that normal grapploct hasn't been revealed yet.

Edit: or normal clobbopus, depending on which of the two you consider shiny and normal. I'm considering the white/orange coloration the normal one though.

I am totally in love with the Moth, even if I hate moths in real life, because I was eager for a ice/bug since gen VI
I hope there will be at least another ice family though

Well, just an art of what could be the animation of Intelleon made its design grow on many people. Maybe Cinderace will kick fire balls considering it's a footballer and there's a big focus on its legs. This will help people accept the design more.
I don't know that it's a footballer/soccer player... it looks like a track runner, and especially considering its name is Cinderace.

Found a (semi-out-of-date) list of all the new Galar mons we know of so far, and I decided to check how many of them are gonna be left unrevealed by the time SwSh releases

Pink dots represent unrevealed mons, while Arrokuda gets a green dot since it was technically revealed alongside Cramorant. Out of the 56 in this list, 36 of them have not been officially named or revealed. Since we know Alcremie, Polteageist, and Drednaw have prevos, the ratio bumps up to 39/59, and with Meteodaina and Eternatus it becomes 41/61. I don't even want to get into regionals and Gigas...

Oh, so Rappy DOES become Psychic/Fairy? Well, that changes things a bit for my team.

Also, have we seen Raboot and clearer images of Cinderace? I see people talking about it, but I've been digging and can't find it.

I am totally in love with the Moth, even if I hate moths in real life, because I was eager for a ice/bug since gen VI
I hope there will be at least another ice family though
Being x2 weak to flying and steel and x4 weak to fire and stealth rocks on the other side...It needs damn good abilities and stats to be somehow useful.

Has really been only 3 new ice type lines since Gen VI? That has to be the least amount of any type right? (Not counting the Alolan Vulpix and Sandshrew lines)

Being x2 weak to flying and steel and x4 weak to fire and stealth rocks on the other side...It needs damn good abilities and stats to be somehow useful.
How about these:
HP 23 > 51
ATK 72 > 91
DEF 31 > 48
SP. ATK 56 > 131
SP. DEF 29 > 57
SPD 63 > 117
BST 274 > 495
Abilities: Mountaineer (shamelessly stolen from a CAP mon) immune to hazards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom