• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay cause that's supposedly Rillaboom's stat spread. I know the Grass typing's a bit of a hinderance, but we know it can learn Knock Off, and most likely will learn Rock and Ground moves
It's not that easy. Torterra can destroy Empoleon with an earthquake but Empoleon is faster and has ice beam which destroys torterra. Cinderace is way faster the Rillaboom for sure, it all depends on how strong Cinderace is and how bulky Rillaboom is. Let's say that if a Flare Blitz from Cinderace does not kill Rillaboom it's quite possible it will revenge kill Cinderace with earthquake.

Last edited:
That is a good idea!! Thank you :):)
Although i cannot compare all of the 3d model "leaks" with all of the official screenshots/videos in the same format, so this is about comparing face designs!
You can see same white lines even on the offical site art.

Last edited:
I’ve been following the thread since the mid-evos leaked the other day, but I wanted time to process.

The good: I always choose the grass starter, and Grookey was cute; I was afraid I’d hate the final evo, but even though I tend to dislike gorillas aesthetically, I actually like Rillaboom. The other starter evo are not my cup of tea, but I don’t hate them the way I did with the Kalos starter evos. I suspect they’ll be like Combusken/Blaziken where they grow on me over time.

I love the Galar Meowth (and I don’t care much for the Meowth line in any region) and it may find a spot on my team. The Corviknight line is great, the Ice moth is gorgeous, and a lot of the other new lines are adorable/cool. I need that octopus! Also, Galarian Stunfisk is everything.

The bad: I’m never a fan of the dog lines, and Yamper was no exception when it was officially revealed. And its evo has done nothing to change that. Impadimp... I get what they were going for, but yikes. Maybe my opinion will change when I see it in-game. Galarian Rapidash is another disappointment; I was expecting a “cute to cool” evo, and instead got basic.

I’m still waiting to see how that precious purple Electric looking dragon evolves, and I want better pics of the elephant tea-pot thing, but so far I really like them. I’m looking forward to the prevos of Alcreamie, Polteageist and Drednaw.

Mmm. Cinderace's hands/paws are unnervingly small (and somewhat disproportionate) and overall it looks even more humanoid than any previous final-stage starter. And I'm not feeling Raboot too much as of now either. I'm thankful we got the high resolutions though, finally.

I can't believe it but Grookey's evolutionary line is the only I don't have a problem with...I may be switching starters.

This "All the starter final evolution are bad" discourse remind me of the Gen 7 one:

"Ew, Primarina is too feminine. Incineroar is bipedal and furry bait. Decidueye is also bad because of.. . some reason. Whatever let's just says he's ugly too so that I can complain about everyone of them".
Pretty sure Decidueye was commonly liked, people just still weren't impressed by the fact that it was still doing the "anthro in a costume" thing that has been with every final starter evo for generations now.

OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE

Pretty sure Decidueye was commonly liked, people just still weren't impressed by the fact that it was still doing the "anthro in a costume" thing that has been with every final starter evo for generations now.

I get the costume bits, but I don't see how Decidueye can be defined or considered an anthro, to be honest.

OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE OMG DATAMINE
???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom