• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling (2)

Lot the pikachu

Well-Known Member (pika, pika!)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
my johto gym battles

falkner first.... one person for each gym leader please...

falkner's noctowl's moves: Air Slash, Tackle, FeatherDance, Peck

falkner's dodrio's moves: Agility, Mud-Slap, Drill Peck, and Tri Attack

falkner's pidgeot's moves: Whirlwind, Agility, Wing Attack, and Quick Attack
_

my pidgey's moves: aerial ace, gust, tackle (turned into quick attack), Sand Attack

my sentret's moves: rock smash, Scratch (turned into fury swipes), Defense Curl, Quick Attack

my pikachu's moves: quick attack, Thunder Wave, thunder shock, Tail Whip

if anyone wants to roleplay as falkner , i'd be glad to battle with you :3 you can figure out who he'd act.... if he & the other gym leaders act like they do in the anime, that's fine :3

Last edited:
anyone?

anyone can play as falkner

anyone?

anyone can play as falkner
Alright, I'm in! I'm really new to Bulbagarden, but I have a knack for writing Pokemon anime battles in my free time. I'll role play as Falkner, no problem! Let's get this thing started! (You want to start?)

Just keep in mind that I'm not always on the Bulbagarden forums.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm in! I'm really new to Bulbagarden, but I have a knack for writing Pokemon anime battles in my free time. I'll role play as Falkner, no problem! Let's get this thing started! (You want to start?) Just keep in mind that I'm not always on the Bulbagarden forums.

okay :3

ref: the offical johto league battle between charlotte, the challenger from new bark town & falkner the violet gym leader will now begin.. at stake is the zephyr badge... each will use 3 pokemon... begin the match when ready

me: i'm ready!...

Last edited:
“Alright, Charlotte!” says Falkner. “Ready? Go, Noctowl!” He thrusts out a Poke Ball. Out of it comes a brown, bird Pokemon.

Noct, Noctowl!” The Owl Pokemon flaps its wings readily.

“Alright, Charlotte!” says Falkner. “Ready? Go, Noctowl!” He thrusts out a Poke Ball. Out of it comes a brown, bird Pokemon. “Noct, Noctowl!” The Owl Pokemon flaps its wings readily.

me: a noctowl....

'takes out pokedex & opens it in front of noctowl'

' noctowl, the Owl Pokémon

Its eyes are specially adapted. They concentrate even faint light and enable it to see in the dark.
When it needs to think, it rotates its head 180 degrees to sharpen its intellectual power.
Its extremely soft feathers make no sound in flight. It silently sneaks up on prey without being detected. '

me: go, breeze!

out comes a female pidgey. ' pidgey! '

me: you're ready, aren't you, breeze?

breeze: pidgey!

me: let's go, breeze! use tackle!

she heads towards noctowl

Last edited:
Falkner smirks. “Tackle, huh? Noctowl, Feather Dance!”

Noct...owl!” Noctowl flaps its wings, sending a flurry of feathers at the Pidgey. If it hits, it obscures Breeze’s vision and lowers its Attack.

Last edited:
Falkner smirks. “Tackle? What a pathetic move. Noctowl, Feather Dance!”

Noct...owl!” Noctowl flaps its wings, sending a flurry of feathers at the Pidgey, obscuring its vision and lowering its Attack.

me: breeze! hang in there...

use gust!

breeze: pidgey-gey-gey-gey-gey!

Falkner and Noctowl brace themselves for the Gust. “Noctowl, wait it out and then use Tackle!” Falkner commands.

Noct!” Noctowl replies. It waits out the Gust and then zooms toward Breeze.

Falkner and Noctowl brace themselves for the Gust. “Noctowl, wait it out and then use Tackle!” Falkner commands.

Noct!” Noctowl replies. It waits out the Gust and then zooms toward Breeze.

me: breeze, dodge it!

breeze: -gey!

me: good, now use sand-attack!

breeze: pidgey-gey-gey!

As the spinning sand comes at Noctowl, Falkner gestures with his hand and orders, “Ascend and dodge! Use Air Slash!”

Noctowl swiftly avoids the attack and flies high into the sky. “Noct, Noct, Noctowl!” It descends and flaps its wings, sending blades made of air at Breeze.

As the spinning sand comes at Noctowl, Falkner gestures with his hand and orders, “Ascend and dodge! Use Air Slash!”

Noctowl swiftly avoids the attack and flies high into the sky. “Noct, Noct, Noctowl!” It descends and flaps its wings, sending blades made of air at Breeze.

me: dodge it, & then use tackle!

she dodged the air slash & then headed towards noctowl...

the tackle hit...

me: great, breeze!

Noctowl quickly rebounded. “There’s only so much you can do with three attacks!” Falkner remarks. “Now, Noctowl, circle Breeze! Fly as fast as you can around her!” he says.

(Hey cascata25, can it be that the person controlling their character decides whether an attack hits the Pokemon they control?)

Noctowl quickly rebounded. “There’s only so much you can do with three attacks!” Falkner remarks. “Now, Noctowl, circle Breeze! Fly as fast as you can around her!” he says.

me: breeze, return!

breeze returns to her pokeball

' allright, brownie, go! '

brownie: sentret!

Falkner was slightly annoyed that Breeze had been recalled before he could execute his plan. Regardless, he had to deal with it, and now that a Sentret was on the field, he knew what to do. “Noctowl, Air Slash, go!” he commands.

Falkner was slightly annoyed that Breeze had been recalled before he could execute his plan. Regardless, he had to deal with it, and now that a Sentret was on the field, he knew what to do. “Noctowl, Air Slash, go!” he commands.

me: ' quick, brownie, defense curl! '

brownie: 'sentret! ' just when the air slash was coming at her...

“Don’t let Brownie get a breath of air!” Falkner orders. “Noctowl, keep the Air Slash coming!”

Noct, Noct, Noct, Noct!” Noctowl flapped its wings furiously, sending more and more Air Slashes at the Sentret.

“Don’t let Brownie get a breath of air!” Falkner orders. “Noctowl, keep the Air Slash coming!”

Noct, Noct, Noct, Noct!” Noctowl flapped its wings furiously, sending more and more Air Slashes at the Sentret.

me: brownie, dodge using quick attack & then use scratch!

brownie: sentret! sen-sen-sen-sen! seeentret!

the scratch attack hit...

“Noctowl!” Falkner calls. “Ascend high! Stay there and use Feather Dance!”

Noctowl flapped its wings from up high, sending a cluster of feathers at Brownie. The feathers, as before, decreased its attack power.

Back
Top Bottom