• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
* sigh* So, no new eeveelution ? I'm disappointed tbh :( but that's alright..

Speaking about new leaked Pokemons, They are so dope so far! I like them all :bulbaLove: They're looking so cool and unique at the same time (looking at you Cursola..) I think this is the most creative Pokemon gen by Pokemon's design so far.. Good job Gamefreak ! you cover up my disappointment with tons of new cool-looking Pokemons.. Ahh, this gonna be one of my most favorite Pokemon game EVER.. :LOL:

Can't wait to put Cursola and Dragapult into my main team..

Last edited:
Right now my team is
Intelleon
Frosmoth
Coalossal
Copperajah
Flapple
Hatterene or Galarian Rapidash

And since we don’t know Copperajah’s type yet I may switch things around to avoid overlap.
This may sound bizarre but I'm starting to have a strong feeling Copperajah is Fire/Water. Check out where it's placed in the dex - right between Torkoal, Qwilfish, and the Frillish line. Plus, its colors are unmistakably bright orange and bright blue. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'd be ECSTATIC if this were the case.

My Updated magical team

Cinderace of course will be my Fire type Pokemon on my team. I've decided it's favorite starter of all time. :bulbaLove:

I wanna use Tsareena instead of Eldegoss as my Grass type. I never got a chance to use it last gen so it's still fresh to me, and it looks great. Also Tsareena is part of a three stage line instead of two. Only thing is I'm not sure if Bounsweet is available early like Gossifleur, so I may use Eldegoss if it's not until I obtain one.

Hatterene looks amazing, so I'll be using it as my Psychic type and possibly Fairy too.

Polteageist will be my Ghost type, as it's among the best Ghost Pokemon ever, up there with Chandelure.

Weavile should be my Dark and Ice types if Sneasel is obtainable early in the game, unless there's a great new reveal of either type. Maybe I'll switch to Indeedee? I dunno.

Goodra will be my Dragon type, as it's the best Dragon type Pokemon ever.

And that might be my team, I'll have to see.

Whoo boy that was a lot to catch up on. It's going to be quite a few days before I have any major judgments on any of these new Pokmon. I'll probably wait until the games come out to make up my mind on what I like and don't like.

Totally called 400 pokemon in the dex from the guide! I also thought 82 new pokemon so I am very satisfied ^-^. I do wish the elephant had actually been a galarian phanpy but it still ended up being an elephant, and not just a plain teapot so I accept it.

I'm hoping we get that datamine. The amount of new Pokemon we have gotten from this leak has been great, though I hope the datamine uncovers a couple more for us.
Well, there's always the Mythicals. In fact, unlike last time, they have been way more secretive about them (Marshadow was leaked because they copyrighted the name).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom