• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about anyone else but it is gonna be difficult to set up a team, I think I may have to rotate out pokemon as I go instead of doing a main and secondary team.... alot here i like.

What I can appreciate is that the design team is trying to branch out in terms of what designs could be viable as Pokémon.
That being said, some of these break the mold in a very unflattering way. I don’t much care for the penguin or Stonjourner at all. They’re just too...out there.

I'm satisfied, as well. I always want to know the Pokémon somewhat in advance so I can make my team. The datamine/leak is as exciting as finding them randomly in the world for me. Characters and story can stay a surprise for me.

Allister was one of the reasons I ultimately decided on Shield over Sword.

question, with the galarian forms technically it means you can get the regular forms too through HOME when it comes out right?

I think the fact that regular Persian and Cofagrigus are in the regional dex probably confirms this. (especially since Meowth and Yamask are Galarian and presumably can't evolve into them)

Since there's no national dex they have to go in the regional dex even if they might not be obtainable outside of transferring. (and if they're including Persian and Cofagrigus for that reason it makes sense that the other regular Pokemon can be transferred in as well)

Who knows, the Alolan variants of Pokemon found in Galar could also be able to be transferred in. (So that would be Alolan Meowth, Persian, Vulpix, Ninetales, Diglett and Dugtrio and Raichu.

It makes some sense, otherwise we'd have to wait until a gen 7 remake before we could use them again.

The Eevee page has the winged one on the right, I think. I could be wrong, of course.
It's actually not the Eevee page, it's the "three guaranteed gigantamax pokemon" intro to the section, but yeah. That's gotta be Flapple in the fold there.

That form, I shit you not, is called the noice form. They took a meme, and made it a pokemon form.
After they named Morpeko's form "hangry" I'm not surprised. Noice is probably a pun on "nice" and "no ice."

The Eevee page has the winged one on the right, I think. I could be wrong, of course.
Just checked, you are correct. And the pages for other stuff, like Hatterene, only look to have the form that actually gigantamaxes (not the whole line). What a weird line if they are split evos that become the same thing.

I think the fact that regular Persian and Cofagrigus are in the regional dex probably confirms this. (especially since Meowth and Yamask are Galarian and presumably can't evolve into them)

Since there's no national dex they have to go in the regional dex even if they might not be obtainable outside of transferring. (and if they're including Persian and Cofagrigus for that reason it makes sense that the other regular Pokemon can be transferred in as well)

Who knows, the Alolan variants of Pokemon found in Galar can also be transferred in. (So that would be Alolan Meowth, Persian, Vulpix, Ninetales, Diglett and Dugtrio and Raichu.

It makes some sense, otherwise we'd have to wait until a gen 7 remake before we could use them again.
yeah i was thinking about that. Hoenn Zigzagoon for example. And them putting Persian in, surely that would be both Alolan and Kantoian?

Just checked, you are correct. And the pages for other stuff, like Hatterene, only look to have the form that actually gigantamaxes (not the whole line). What a weird line if they are split evos that become the same thing.
XD I think it's kinda lazy if it turns out that they actually did that, but it wouldn't be the first time... Latias and Latios do share a mega, after all.

I don’t much care for the penguin or Stonjourner at all. They’re just too...out there.

If you'd said Runerigus I might agree (though that fucker is cool!), but I can't say Stonjourner strikes me as all that strange. To me it's just like a British-flavoured take on Palossand. Cartoonish animate architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom