• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
top 10 gen 8 no particular order

Toxtricity (yellow)
Dredgnaw (g-max)
Appletun
Coalossal (g-max)
Frosmoth
Dragapult
Copperajah
Perrserker
G-max Kingler
Dubwool

Looks like Galarian Darmanitan, if it is anything at all.
This is why I love being around for leak season. Everyone went on and on about it being a witch penguin. Then we realize it was DARMANITAN the entire time. PLUS we get new witch (Hatterene? Kinda? What is it really?) and penguin Pokémon, separately, that aren’t that picture. Insane.

(Also as a note, I'm on the autism spectrum and my brain has a habit of easily changing opinions right after something new occurs.)
Oh my... that, that explains a lot
I'm on the autism spectrum too
about why I change opinions so easily, and it is always confusing to me, because I don't see it happening to the others... thanks for help my confused mind ^^

...maybe It's just things about foxes?
Back to topic:
That's the first time I reply here after the leaks, and I love so much many pokémon, and maybe I already decided my starter
Scorbunny :3 another bunny to my favorites!
!

Definitely going to use Eternatus in any battle I like. That also goes for Zacian and Zamazenta. Game Freak finally makes a Fairy-type I would be willing to use for fun! (Even though I already used Primarina for my Ultra Sun run.)

What makes it a dragon,then? Otherwise, it's just a apple eaten down to the core with a face on it.
Well if it was a dragonfruit, that'd be one thing, I suppose. But a worm with apple wings has no connection to being a dragon, while a wyrm with apple wings certainly does.

Definitely going to use Eternatus in any battle I like. That also goes for Zacian and Zamazenta. Game Freak finally makes a Fairy-type I would be willing to use for fun! (Even though I already used Primarina for my Ultra Sun run.)
I hope GF stops with these ultra fashion fairy designs. Since gen 6 It looks like you cannot be a real fairy type without being fabulous. It's good for the first 10 designs but at some point It becomes reduntant.

I hope GF stops with these ultra fashion fairy designs. Since gen 6 It looks like you cannot be a real fairy type without being fabulous. It's good for the first 10 designs but at some point It becomes reduntant.
mimikyu
klefki
impidimp
hateene

explain.

But really what is Hatterene? Is it’s line based on... hats? But then I think... well, what is Gardevoir’s line? Are they both bizarre humanoid psychic/fairy lines with no clear inspiration? Lol

mimikyu
klefki

explain.
Also Snubble and Impidimp.

And I was bored...so have a hastily edited meme

coughMister Mimecough
That was designed before the introduction of Fairy type. Since gen 6 we have had Florges, Tapu Fini, Mega Diancie, Ribombee, Primarina, Hattarenee, Ponyta and Rapidash, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Altaria. I mean, we got it.
I hope the Impidimp route will be followed more often in the future.

Well if it was a dragonfruit, that'd be one thing, I suppose. But a worm with apple wings has no connection to being a dragon, while a wyrm with apple wings certainly does.
Ugh, why do they call it a wyrm? Can't they just call it a limbless dragon? People be giving stuff complicated names when they don't need to.

That was designer before the introduction of Fairy type. Since gen 6 we have had Florges, Tapu Fini, Mega Diancie, Ribombee, Primarina, Hattarenee, Ponyta and Rapidash, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Altaria. I mean, we got it.
I hope the Impidimp route will be followed more often in the future.
yet again:
mimikyu
klefki

yet again:
mimikyu
klefki
I'm not saying those are the only ones. What I'm saying is that the designs at some point share too many details: a dress, long hair, cotton candy color, bows etc.

The thing about fairy types is that a lot of fairies were supposed to be beautiful though. That's how they got you. So I can see where they're coming from with making them look fabulous.

But I think after Mimikyu they realized there were more than just those types of fae so now we're getting stuff like the Impidimp line. But then they realized they can't go too far or they'll scare the kids and also probably lose the pastel goth lolita crowd.

You know, they're in the UK, they completely missed the chance for a Morgan Le Fey themed fairy/dark type.

Impidimp's evolution is named Morgrem. Could be a reference for Morgan Le Fey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom