• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a chance to comment on these yet. While the new Gmax forms that have been shown certainly are creative and look pretty good,I like how the Psychic/Fairy Pokemon is piloting her own Gmax body, and I like Duraludon's Gmax. Grimmsnarl's Gmax even looks cool. I just don't like the Pokemon.

Eh, the dex descriptions are a joke because the scientists didn't even get the matching right. So their conclusions are false.

It's a brilliant idea but the execution was awful.
yeah I agree, but observing a Characteristic on the body should be right. They confirmed it is snow rather than a fish bottom. Yeah I liked the idea of the fossil "fusions?" but it was done horribly. This is why I am so against having fusions in pokemon games... which I know is coming sooner or later.... Fusions should be a little more smooth.

So I saw mention of G-Gengar but I can't find an image- has anyone actually seen it?

Updating my guidebook list now that we have confirmation on Grimmsnarl and have seen Duraludon and Copperajah-

Alcremie/Applin line seem to cover the first two pages.
Probably No G-max: Abomasnow, Accelgor, Aegislash

Butterfree/Centiskorch share a page. (Left side.)
No G-max: N/A. There's no one alphabetically between these two.

Charizard/Coalossal (Right side. Charizard not sighted.)
Probably No G-max: Chandelure, Cherrim, Cinccino, Cinderace, Claydol, Clefable, Cloyster​

Copperajah/Corviknight (Left side? No image of page sighted.)
Drednaw/Duraludon (Right side? No image of page sighted.)
Probably No G-Max:​
Cofagrigus, Conkledurr, Cramorant, Crawdaunt, Crustle, Cursola, Darmanitan, Delibird, Dhelmise, Diggersby, Ditto, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Dragapult, Drampa, Drapion, Drifblim, Dubwool, Dugtrio, Durant, Dusknoir​

Eevee/Garbodor share a page. (Left side.)
No G-max: Eiscue, Eldegoss, Escavalier, Eternatus, Excadrill, Falinks, Ferrothorn, Flapple, Flygon, Froslass, Frosmoth, Gallade, Galvantula
Grimmsnarl. (Right side. Unsure, but seems to take up the entire page.)
Possibly No G-Max:
Gardevoir, Gastrodon, Gengar, Gigalith, Glalie, Golisopod, Golurk, Goodra, Gothitelle, Gourgeist, Grapploct, Greedunt, Gyarados

Hatterene/Kingler share a page. (Left.)
Lapras/Machamp share the next page. (Right.)
No G-max:
Hawlucha, Haxorus, Heatmor, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Hydreigon, Indeedee, Intelleon, Jellicent, Klinklang, Kommo-o, Lanturn, Liepard, Lucario, Ludicolo, Lunatone

And we didn't get any pages after Machamp, so everything else is fair game.
Malamar, Mamoswine, Mandibuzz, Manectric, Mantine, Maractus, Mawile, Meowstic, Milotic, Mimikyu, Morpeko, Mr. Rime, Mudsdale, Musharna, Ninetales, Ninjask, Noctowl, Noivern, Obstagoon, Octillery, Oranguru, Orbeetle, Pangoro, Passimian, Pelipper, Perrserker, Persian, Pincurchin, Polteageist, Pyukumuku, Quagsire, Qwilfish, Raichu, Rapidash, Reuniclus, Rhyperior, Ribombee, Roserade, Rotom, Runerigus, Sableye, Salazzle, Sandaconda, Sawk, Scrafty, Seaking, Seismitoad, Shedinja, Shiftry, Shiinotic, Shuckle, Sigilyph, Silvally, Sirfetch'd, Skuntank, Slurpuff, Snorlax, Solrock, Steelix, Stonjourner, Stunfisk, Sudowoodo, Swoobat, Thievul, Throh, Togedemaru, Togekiss, Torkoal, Toxapex, Toxicroak, Toxtricity, Trevenant, Tsareena, Turtonator, *Tyranitar, Unfezant, Vanilluxe, Vespiquen, Vikavolt, Vileplume, Wailord, Weavile, Weezing, Whimsicott, Whiscash, Wingull, Wishiwashi, Wobbuffet, Xatu, *Zacian, *Zamazenta

* Tyranitar unlikely due to distribution with Jangmo-o

*Zacian and Zamazenta should've been discovered by now

Last edited:
I saw a screenshot of Gigantamax Gengar. It just looked big but with flying chairs around it, or something like that.

I can't find it now, but it looked real. It supposedly belongs to Allister in the rematches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom