• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That evolved fish Barraskweda is so damn fast.
Gen 7 they made most of the mons so slow including the starters.
Gen 8....all speed demons.

Its actually hillarious how fast each of them are. And the ones are slow are actually have a good speedtier for trick room

Even Zamazenta the shield pokemon has apparently 135 base speed lol

Thought this was interesting...

IMG_20191106_110650.jpg
IMG_20191106_110652.jpg
IMG_20191106_110654.jpg

I know it has rune in its name, but I wanted to look into it a bit more and it seems to be based on a Viking runestone featuring Jörmungandr - I hope that connection is explored more in its lore and I now really wish it had a Gigantamax form. I know there are some Pokemon with more direct references to the UK, but I love that they included this little history reference of the Vikings time in the UK. I also love it because my husband and his dad's family are descended from Vikings.

Thought this was interesting...

I know it has rune in its name, but I wanted to look into it a bit more and it seems to be based on a Viking runestone featuring Jörmungandr - I hope that connection is explored more in its lore and I now really wish it had a Gigantamax form. I know there are some Pokemon with more direct references to the UK, but I love that they included this little history reference of the Vikings time in the UK. I also love it because my husband and his dad's family are descended from Vikings.

Viking history is a huge part of the UK, making up a big part of their ancestors influence not only with language but culture and religion.

So do people like Intelleon more than Greninja so far? I wonder if it will be more popular.
if it was poison or ghost... it reminds me more of sceptile... water sceptile

Water signature move of starter is interesting but special 80 power and effect? how will react to water absorb?
I'm uninpressed a water move that could poison the foe would be much better.
Or a water move that could hit fairy and ghost 2x...
If it gets Shadow sneak...

Fire from fire starter is a better physical version of Fire Blast 110 and 85accuracy , compare to 120 and 90 accuracy?
fire/electric rabbit would be much better... will learn Bounce.

Grass is most interesting sound grass move but power 80 and only reducing speed? Hmmm avoids substitutes...
At least physical.
Should have been a grass/rock or grass/steel. Would fit the other pokemon.
If it gets soundproof will be ok, the drum is being hold like a stick or it uses vines on head to move it, could/should learn Spiky shield and wood hammer.
Soundproof candidate?

Last edited:
I would say the starters stats and moves are quite good. We need to know ivs and evs of those stats though...and hidden abilities of course.

if pokemon game crreators would post this , could they theoretically give us false info forward?

My love for Rillaboom gets deeper every day.

All of the starters signature moves are great but Drum Beating is my favourite and very useful to how I plan to use Rilla.

Grookey/Rillaboom is my saving grace and the reason I'll still get both games despite dexit. Love my little grass monkey :bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom