• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have the starters' hidden abilities?
We'd need datamining for those. The stats for the batch of Pokèmon today came from the leaker's own team first and the rental teams later.

I feel like I read somewhere that they were Intimidate, a new ability that raises the power of kicking moves, and color change respectively. But I don’t remember if that was from the “official” leaker.

Those are fakes, as they came from someone that was wrong on several naming and such. Besides, the games haven't been datamined yet.

I love Dragapult so much!! It looks cool, its stats are fantastic, and it's moveset are pretty good to me, U-turn means there's a free switch in for any bulky opponent dark type Pokemon. It also can learn Dragon Dance through Technical Record.

These leaks give me so much life, yo.

Also, I'm really going to be that guy but why does Cinderace get signature move privileges while Intelleon seems to get the short end of the stick? At least Charizard and Greninja got privileges by showing popularity/to be very marketable. (And Ash-Greninja should have stayed in the anime either way, but that's neither here nor there.) This gets privileges for no reason. /rant off.

That said, I'm hyped. I haven't seen story stuff cause I'd like to keep that hidden but this might just make it to my favourites. Hopefully it won't be too good so Gen 5 doesn't get overthrown, but everything I've seen is so hype to me and I just can't wait to play the game at the moment.

These leaks give me so much life, yo.

Also, I'm really going to be that guy but why does Cinderace get signature move privileges while Intelleon seems to get the short end of the stick? At least Charizard and Greninja got privileges by showing popularity/to be very marketable. This gets privileges for no reason. /rant off.

That said, I'm hyped. I haven't seen story stuff cause I'd like to keep that hidden but this might just make it to my favourites. Hopefully it won't be too good so Gen 5 doesn't get overthrown, but everything I've seen is so hype to me and I just can't wait to play the game at the moment.
What do you mean by privileges? Don't... all of the starters have signature moves?

What do you mean by privileges? Don't... all of the starters have signature moves?

Donkey Kong gets speed drops on his but still 80 base power, so that kind of evens out.
Bugs Bunny gets a physical, better Fire Blast! (120 BP!)
Meanwhile, Randall's signature move seems to be really gimmicky/niche at the moment and it only has 80 base power, giving you no reason to run it over stuff like Scald or Hydro Pump.

Donkey Kong gets speed drops on his but still 80 base power, so that kind of evens out.
Meanwhile, Randall's signature move seems to be really gimmicky/niche at the moment and it only has 80 base power, giving you no reason to run it over stuff like Scald or Hydro Pump.
Liking this post just for the names you gave them. XD

I think you are all looking at those moves from a main plot perspective. Trust me, Snipe shot is the only game changer among those from a competitvely perspective.
If you are facing eviolite/follow me Clefairy and Giga Drednaw or Storm drain Gastrodon and Life orb Giga Coalossal having a 120bp move won't save you. Snipe shot may.

I think you are all looking at those moves from a main plot perspective. Trust me, Snipe shot is the only game changer among those from a competitvely perspective.
If you are facing eviolite/follow me Clefairy and Giga Drednaw or Storm drain Gastrodon and Life orb Giga Coalossal having a 120bp fire move won't save you. Snipe shot may.

Hence why I said gimmicky/niche. I don't think we have any idea what it's effect currently means the way it's worded. And never assume, cause that's what happened with Primarina's Liquid Voice and that left everyone disappointed.

Hence why I said gimmicky/niche. I don't think we have any idea what it's effect currently means the way it's worded. And never assume, cause that's what happened with Primarina's Liquid Voice and that left everyone disappointed.
Follow me and Rage powder are draw in moves. Snipe shot ingores the effects of draw in moves. It's not like we need anything else. We don't know what are the effects of it on moves like substitute or protect. But Follow me and rage powder are pretty much guaranteed to be neglected.

do we know the deal with the two forms of Toxtricity yet?

No, the leaker saw the second form but didn’t know how to activate it.
Other then likely having a stat boots (did Smogon posted the BSTs for his low key form?) I don’t know if it’ll be like a move activation as some speculated. In the leaked Pokédex his image captured was the one with the yellow glow.

About competitive, Dracapult getting Infiltrator as his second/hidden ability is sick.

No, the leaker saw the second form but didn’t know how to activate it.
Other then likely having a stat boots (did Smogon posted the BSTs for his low key form?) I don’t know if it’ll be like a move activation as some speculated. In the leaked Pokédex his image captured was the one with the yellow glow.

About competitive, Dracapult getting Infiltrator as his second/hidden ability is sick.
Yeah, Dracapult is broken. That speed, that attack. It holds a white herb so probably shell smash. A move that hits twice and breaks substitute. Dragon Dance and Clear Body. Infiltrator.
If that thing won't be in vgc I will be really surprised.

Last edited:
Some new Pokémon Sword & Shield information has been released. With this, from November 15th 2019 to January 2020, some Max Raid Battles for Gigantamx Pokémon will be more common. During this time, you'll find more Gigantamax Butterfree as well as Gigantamax Drednaw in Sword and Corviknight in Shield -Serebii

I have to ask are some of the Gigantamax version exclusive? or are they saying some of them will be more common by version during a time span?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom