• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new Pokémon Sword & Shield information has been released. With this, from November 15th 2019 to January 2020, some Max Raid Battles for Gigantamx Pokémon will be more common. During this time, you'll find more Gigantamax Butterfree as well as Gigantamax Drednaw in Sword and Corviknight in Shield -Serebii

I have to ask are some of the Gigantamax version exclusive? or are they saying some of them will be more common by version during a time span?
I think that the latter will be the case.

I just noticed that Eiscue's head is an Adrenalin Orb...but alive:

Last edited:
This was posted on smogon:

#1,818
Don't know if it's in the spread but Toxicitry is a special attacker w/~120 Sp,Atk, ~70-90 spd, and ~50-70's in all defensive stats. Calc was done on 4chan and I didn't see it within the sheet, it's based on a fresh caught then evolved mon- so low room for EV values to mess w/stats

Those are the stats of his low key form, as there’s no indication of stats on his other form...if he gets stronger and faster with the other form, he might be quite good.

This was posted on smogon:

Those are the stats of his low key form, as there’s no indication of stats on his other form...if he gets stronger and faster with the other form, he might be quite good.

But what causes him to access to enter his other form though?

what are your guys' best guesses on who will be version exclusive pokemon and who will require a trade to evolve?

Unfortunely, it seems that Centikorsch's line is exclusive to Sword, and Frosmoth is exclusive to Shield. But, I have not seen any people confirming it.
Well, that would only make sense if there's two more version exclusives, because you'd need another one with G-max and one without to make it even.

Water signature move of starter is interesting but special 80 power and effect? how will react to water absorb?
It would just be absorbed? The effect just allows you to target anyone, it doesn't change how it hits.
I mean it's dex entry says it came from a meteorite, it's signature move is Dynamax Cannon, and it seems to be the source of Dynamaxing. It all points to it being Meteordyna
The Japanese word for meteor doesn't include "Meteo" in it, though-it'd be weird to give base the Japanese name around the English word for meteor and then not include any mention of meteors in the English name. Especially since Zacian and Zamazenta have the same name across languages, as do most recent legendaries.
if pokemon game crreators would post this , could they theoretically give us false info forward?
Why would they bother giving false info for their own product? If it's a good idea and it's not in the game, then you get people disappointed that it's not real. If it's a bad idea, then you lower people's expectations of your game. Nobody's going to try to disrupt sales of their product just for the lolz.
They'd have to reset a lot for that, but yeah I agree.
HAs are obtained through special means, you can't get them by chance.

Unfortunely, it seems that Centikorsch's line is exclusive to Sword, and Frosmoth is exclusive to Shield. But, I have not seen any people confirming it.
The shield leaker supposedly said they could catch Centiskorch's pre-evo.

I'm getting frustrated by the leakers not caring to really figure out the version exclusives. There's that image that someone made that's going around the whole internet as truth, but someone just made it up. No one's ever said that Cursola is a shield exclusive, for example, yet that image is making everyone think it is.

Hence why I said gimmicky/niche. I don't think we have any idea what it's effect currently means the way it's worded. And never assume, cause that's what happened with Primarina's Liquid Voice and that left everyone disappointed.

Regarding Sniper Shot, in singles it will be pretty much outclassed. I can agree on that. However, it’s in Doubles and VGC where it will truly shine, as it totally ignores Follow Me shenanigans and Water Absorb / Storm Drain.

Sure, out of the starters’ signatures it’s the most situational, but it is still fairly usable.

if pokemon game crreators would post this , could they theoretically give us false info forward?
Figured I'd address this too-

They're not going to give false info because that's false advertising. It's illegal. Not to mention stupid and a surefire way to lose consumers.

The shield leaker supposedly said they could catch Centiskorch's pre-evo.

I'm getting frustrated by the leakers not caring to really figure out the version exclusives. There's that image that someone made that's going around the whole internet as truth, but someone just made it up. No one's ever said that Cursola is a shield exclusive, for example, yet that image is making everyone think it is.
Centiskorch and Frosmoth are born available in some way in Shield, as the leaker posted their stats, and they weren’t Pokémon present in the rented teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom