• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there an article or something that said that there's a chance of catching HA Pokémon via the Max Raid Battles though? Seems pretty "by chance" to me.
When I say "by chance", I mean the chance of it occurring when the Pokemon is generated. When you receive a Pokemon from an NPC like your starter, or a wild encounter, the Pokemon's IVs, nature, and shiny chance are created. You can soft reset or encounter another Pokemon to try to get a different nature, better IVs, or a shiny. Pokemon with two regular abilities also have theirs generated, with a value that selects the first or second ability. But the Hidden Ability is listed in a third slot that doesn't get selected in the usual creation of Pokemon. A Max Raid Battle has a chance to give you a Pokemon with its HA, but this chance will occur separately from the first creation of the Pokemon-there will be a check for if the player gets their chance to get an HA, and that check will override whatever ability the Raid Pokemon would have had with its HA.

Also, you're pretty clearly not getting your starter in a Max Raid Battle.

Last edited:
well i don't see Frosmoth and Centiscortch being exclusives because like someone already said, the G-max thing.

I do wonder however if Galarian Mr. Mime and Darumaka will be or Cursola and Runerigus
but I think I am more interested in the other new pokemon. I find it kinda hard to guess. Hatterene and Grimmsnarl maybe? or maybe they are trade evolutions...

Does Frosmoth Gigantamax? If not, how is that supposed to be fair?

Oh? I thought it ignored Abilities as well? Is there some place where all new attacks are gathered?
It ignores Abilities that draw in moves.

well i don't see Frosmoth and Centiscortch being exclusives because like someone already said, the G-max thing.

I do wonder however if Galarian Mr. Mime and Darumaka will be or Cursola and Runerigus
but I think I am more interested in the other new pokemon. I find it kinda hard to guess. Hatterene and Grimmsnarl maybe? or maybe they are trade evolutions...
Hmmm, we might not have any more regional form exclusives. SuMo also only had Vulpix/Sandshrew iirc. And I know that Sirfetch'd/Ponyta aren't equal counterparts, but even so, they don't have to be. Exclusives don't always have a lot in common

Hmmm, we might not have any more regional form exclusives. SuMo also only had Vulpix/Sandshrew iirc. And I know that Sirfetch'd/Ponyta aren't equal counterparts, but even so, they don't have to be. Exclusives don't always have a lot in common
That’s true, we already have that pair. I’m just hoping Cursola isn’t a Shield exclusive because my partner is gonna play sword and wants to go in blind... I know they’re gonna adore Cursola and I want them to find it (well, Corsola) in the wild.

And also, the never ending mystery of the Apple Dragon. lol

So what's the deal with Zacian's and Zamazenta's "unarmored" forms? I haven't been keeping up with this thread since the full dex was revealed. Is it like Xerneas where outside of battle they're in like, chill out casual mode?

it would be nice if we didnt have any more regional form exclusives. I suppose i will just have to wait for the datamine to know the others though...

I think we know most if not all exclusives, judging by the usual amount.

Wait does that mean that Cinderace art was real?
I was actually referring to Draco Meteor. D=

I think we know most if not all exclusives, judging by the usual amount.
Don't we only know the three* pairs of exclusives that were officially announced? There's usually a bunch more than that.

*Four if you count the box mascots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom