• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leaker is posting a bunch of pics of Wyndon right now. The city seems huge, though the streets seem a little bare. The leaker has said you can enter all the homes and a lot of buildings though and they are populated.
I’m still disappointed though. I mean, based on the shots shown, there’s more npcs in comparison in the starting town then Wyndon. It’d have been fine by me if the ratio of people outside would’ve been the one in the former, but that is...a bit disappointed.

The design of the city is good. Hopefully there’ll be plenty of houses and locations open as the leaker suggested.

To be honest, the only thing I’m hoping he’d tell me is the alternate form of Toxtricity. XD

I’m still disappointed though. I mean, based on the shots shown, there’s more npcs in comparison in the starting town then Wyndon. It’d have been fine by me if the ratio of people outside would’ve been the one in the former, but that is...a bit disappointed.

The design of the city is good. Hopefully there’ll be plenty of houses and locations open as the leaker suggested.

To be honest, the only thing I’m hoping he’d tell me is the alternate form of Toxtricity. XD

this is good to hear. I keep seeing people say that it's apparently another ultra metropolis situation, and that'd be soul crushing

Pretty sure it'd just be blocked.

Z-moves had bypassed them doing 25% damage, I think max and G-moves should get similar effect.
__
Screen Cleaner? Realy? Mr. Rime? You amuse me... would rather want Screen Drain or Screan Thief and take away oponents screening moves to your own side... Screen Pull that would be a perfect ability actually for Mr. Rime ad not cleaning them off only, takig them on your side and using like just called moves that would last gain 5 turns would be much better. (hope they change that and buff in future)
Or maybe it gets a move to re-use those screens that it cleaned when entering battle? a damage dealing move that could do that would be cool? a G-max form and move maybe?
_
New pinguin when Dynamax gets acces to hail summoning ice moves? it's ability will shine.
__

Tea time ? forces oponents
to eat held berries during battle?

what if they got any?
or potions?

thought it would induce instead a status to them like a burn, poison or paralyse, maybe sleep or confussion when they consume them instead of the benefits they normally get?
or they could even get damage instead?

Polteageist nice concept but would be cooler if it would have maybe ghost/poison or ghost/water type, a better ability? water absorb?

Cursola seems also too similar ... creating water based pokemon without water based abilities? lame... hope secodary and hidden abilities are better with that.
____

Run away still only from wild pokemon? during battles should allow safe switching from some biding and trapping moves and abilities in my opinion. So many generations... one modification and many old pokemn would get new use in a niche in battle.

Saw Rapidash and hope maybe it gets a new move to have wings? I hope for a Fairy wings priority damage dealing move that would make it Levitate for 5 turns and if used in succesion wuold cause recoil damage....
Hoped for a 3 stage with wings, psychic/fairy with leviate at least.

__
I hope that the first abilities they gave them were for joke about knowing the datamine would happen... monotypes but if they would get abilities that make them immune to some type they usefulnes would be cool and good.

I like the fox, fast if it will use the move Thief to steal berries and items it will be fun to use. Imagine it stealing berries from the grass/dragon...
or the Eject Pack to switch out... or the boots or glasses against sandstorm/hail...
If the dark fox gets also Embargo could block Appletums strategy to gain hp via berries.
Fling? also good one? Switcheroo would be cool...

Interesting if a pokemon would get their anti hazard boots stolen via Thief, Pick Pocket or Magician would it cause the hazards to acticate and hit it on that turn??? practicaly should work that way...

___
Do we have items that could hurt a pokemon when it wuld obtain it or be passed to another pokemon via move or ability?
poison , burn, freeze, explode, damage, force to recharge? think about that...

we have no berries or potions that would hurt the user if it would consume them... Only ones that decrease damage or damage when getting hit? maybe they changed that or could change that in future?

_
sand snake line seems intersting.
Can see fast use of dynamax sandstorm...
Maybe wring out, sand tomb and dig combo? if it has Glare then good for it...
if it gets Smack Down and is faster then Corviknight then could get nice there...
Dugtrio doesn't have that move and those who got also got a 4x weakness to water and grass moves mostly...
Hmmm poison moves? cobra yes but it's evolution? am thinking about gastro acid... maybe shadow sneak?
coil?

Shed skin is neat but imagine...
Dry Skin would suit it well, it and Centikorch(White smoke joke again? on a fire/bug type???) actually.
We don't have many pokemon with those only Jynx, Heliolisk, Toxicroak and Parasect line....
A ground pokemon and fire pokemon with it wuld be very cool actually. Both seem to fit it.

Still can't get over that they choose to make Hattarene fairy/psychic... poison/psychic ; poison/fairy or ghost/fairy would fit much better...

Last edited:
We still have a decent chance at a good HA for Rapidash, if not Pastel Veil is fairly solid especially in the ultra heavy toxic and toxic spikes meta with Toxapex being one of the top OU picks again.

A fast physical fairy is a rarity for the fairy type itself so its solid in that role. Hopefully it gets Playrough / Zen Headbutt as STAB or something stronger. I also hope it gets the base 100 atk and base 105 speed or gets a little faster.

Really hope it keeps High Horsepower / Drill Run / Low Kick to over come its new weaknesses as well.

Im excited for Rapadash tbh

Grimmsnarl got Fake Out and a new move dark type physical 80 power False Surrender that never misses.

Hmmm I feel they realy watched the Grimm series, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the rings, Spiderman(Green Goblin) and other stuff this generation...

Hmmmm Will-o-Wisp during Dynamax will be a 100 BP fire type move that sends out sunny weather??? hmmm...
many good status moves will become damage dealing moves, that actually a cool thing if used right with D-max or G-max.

Falinks dex entry suggest it may change forms in battle. Would be cool if they check it out more... new move? maybe more? this pokemon would deserve Chage of Stance or a new ability to make it work like small 6 token hord...

Last edited:
So Gts isn’t in the internet menu like Wondertrade and no one has managed to find it including leakers in the other menus. It’s very possible like wondertrade it’s been renamed too I suppose.

People in resetera are speculating GTS is either removed or within the Pokémon home package in 2020.

Attachments

• D6CE65D5-9F2B-463B-96D6-C5AB70BFB586.jpeg
    D6CE65D5-9F2B-463B-96D6-C5AB70BFB586.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 85
So Gts isn’t in the internet menu like Wondertrade and no one has managed to find it including leakers in the other menus. It’s very possible like wondertrade it’s been renamed too I suppose.

People in resetera are speculating GTS is either removed or within the Pokémon home package in 2020.
Hmm, how odd. Even though I'm not a huge fan of GTS, I do hope it sees a return. I don't know a lot of people playing the Pokemon games who live near me, or have Nintendo Switch Online, and since I want to complete my dex early, I was hoping to get what I needed (like version exclusives), through GTS.

That image says Local Connection - surely if the GTS were anywhere its be on the Internet connection, is there another image showing that menu when connected to the Internet?

Hope that Octopus gets Water Absorb as secondary or hidden, taking it needs to be in "water" would make perfect sense.
Suction cups aren't needed if it can trap oponent and itself in battle.

Would be fun if the leaker would try to catch a Galar Darmanitan and saw if it can get a secondary or hidden ability similar way like in gen 5...
fire/psychic --> ice/ghost? Did we get it's typing and ability actualy? if it would be ive/fighting that turns into a ice/ghost would be cool.

Why didn't we get it yet and Stonejourner(hope for a oposite ability to Escue pinguin, that sandstorm makes it substitute against special attackers...)
It needs to be different then Golurk? maybe a evolution? looks a little like rock/ghost.... rock/fairy, ground/fairy? something is up with that pokemon seriously? Rock/ghost with a substitute like ability during sandstorm would be cool.

stats , abilities and moves... weird that he didn't catched the all underway or posted scans when meeting them in the wild or battles.

Last edited:
That image says Local Connection - surely if the GTS were anywhere its be on the Internet connection, is there another image showing that menu when connected to the Internet?

You press + Id imagine

no one has gone online for obvious reasons yet though.

you never needed to go online to see GTS on the menu in previous games as far as I know though nor did the online menu change when online outside of some icons being ungreyed out.

Attachments

• 7C4CBE59-723F-4DDB-93F3-4318009AD227.png
    7C4CBE59-723F-4DDB-93F3-4318009AD227.png
    407.4 KB · Views: 55
what are G-max form changes worth if only change appearence and one move? they realy should change abilities or types with them...
I hope they improve that in future.

You press + Id imagine

no one has gone online for obvious reasons yet though.

you never needed to go online to see GTS on the menu in previous games as far as I know though nor did the online menu change when online outside of some icons being ungreyed out.

I realise that previously it hasn't required the connection to see the button, just all the stuff that was showing could have been wild area. That second shot though does imply that GTS would be there as the set link code implies that would trigger an online trade, although I suppose they might still code local if you can have a large amount of local connections, seems very unlikely though.

That'll be a very interesting feature cut if that is the case, will make it very hard for some people to complete their Dex.

Apparently the leaker has bred a g-max charmander and....it didn't pass the g-form. So basically now competitive players are forced to reach level 100 and bottle cap them. I don't see why on earth you would do that. They improved abilities, they improved egg moves, they improved evs. Couldn't they just make bottle caps level 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom