• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Eternatus has size-shifting powers, due to being the responsible of Dynamax? :unsure:

A nice headcanon, I like it, but presumably it'll be the same for like, Wailord and such.

Does Dynamax only affect HP? Gigantamax? I definitely saw something about the Dynamax bar (raised using items) being for HP.

Yes, only HP. The Dynamax level bar determines how much of an HP boost you get.

I don't think Gigantamax would be any different, it just offers access to the special G-Max moves.

yeah, the starters stats are surprisingly good.
too bad intelleon's signature move doesn't look very useful
This meta will have huge pokemon that hit hard, cannot flinch and that could possibly bypass protect from normal pokemon. You know what's the first thing that comes in the mind of a competitive player when he/she has to face that huge pokemon? I need a bulky pokemon to redirect that attack and save my sweeper. They gave Intelleon that move and Duraludon that ability because at GF they are tottaly expecting Draw in moves to dominate the meta...and I honestly agree considering that during the first raid battle they showed at E3 there was a Togekiss with follow me.

yeah, the starters stats are surprisingly good.
too bad intelleon's signature move doesn't look very useful

It'll likely be very useful in VGC due to the popularity of attack lures.

@Geo Panthera: You know, personally Zacian still strikes me as slightly more masculine, even with the braids. They just feel ceremonial to me or something idk

Yeah, despite the braids Zacian never struck me as particularly feminine, it kind of has a brothers-in-arms vibe with Zamazenta to me.

Are we sure that Eternatus' second form is its Gigantamax like some are saying? I’ve heard it being called the Eternamax form, and it might have different mechanics from Gigantamax.

Are we sure that Eternatus' second form is its Gigantamax like some are saying? I’ve heard it being called the Eternamax form, and it might have different mechanics from Gigantamax.
Maybe its giga form last forever?

I'll admit that this is a pretty big oof:

1573202062788.png

That's a 65' mon standing next to two 4'11"s and a 1'...
Maybe this is it's lesser form once it compresses its power because it feels safe around you? Haha

I see Eternatus's second form to be a permanent one, much like Zacian's and Zamazenta's second forms.

i really want to see dyna wailord

Against my better judgment, I am still hoping for Stadium Blimp Gigantamax Wailord. It hasn't been ruled out...

It is called Eternamax, though whether the mechanics are different isn't known. I wouldn't expect them to differ too much, though.

j3js109c00x31.png

Last edited:
Watch some stupid ass Poketuber steal this in a matter of seconds

Oh yeah, I can see that happening. Not that I really mind. Just comes to see my description for them has merit.

@Geo Panthera: You know, personally Zacian still strikes me as slightly more masculine, even with the braids. They just feel ceremonial to me or something idk.

Hey, to everyone their own. I just came with the whole feminine en masculine themes because of their primary types, Fairy en Fighting respectively. After all, Fairy is more cutesy as a type, and doesn't have much mons that are considered masculine in design. That and the moon is symbolized by femininty. Lunala was the same, being a feminine looking bat legendary with associations to the moon and the night.

That said, I like to think many could agree that Zacian, as well the color its based on, fits nicely with the moon theme, especially when you consider its full type combo. Zamazenta was harder to pin down honestly.

Last edited:
After all, Fairy is more cutesy as a type, and doesn't have much mons that are considered masculine in design.

To be fair, Zacian could be another attempt to break away from that. Tapu Koko, Bulu, and the Impidimp line are interesting partially because they don't adhere to the typical image and play more into the Fair Folk aspect of it, so Zacian following their example could be another way to have it stand out among its peers.

That said, I like to think many could agree that Zacian, as well the color its based on, fits nicely with the moon theme, especially when you consider its full type combo.

True.

Has anyone got those images of the city Wyndon ?

We out here:

1573197829373.png

1573197984883.png

1573198252070.png

1573198315112.png

1573198515204.png

To be fair, Zacian could be another attempt to break away from that. Tapu Koko, Bulu, and the Impidimp line are interesting partially because they don't adhere to the typical image and play more into the Fair Folk aspect of it, so Zacian following their example could be another way to have it stand out among its peers.
have you forgotten about mimikyu

True, can't deny that. Guess its just me wanting to fully go into the moon theme for Zacian, which I think, is pretty legit, even if its not something official.

At the end of the day i really hope theres something like a victory road.

Alola didn't have one the first time but at least they put some trainers in the mountain for Ultra sun and moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom