• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when I see fucking Stantler is in the Galar dex:

Golurk would be awesome as a g-max honestly.... ah well we could wait and see what the datamine says. i bet they will have events to catch pokemon that is not in the immediate galar dex but will show up in the datamine.

Speculated G-Max Forms (Galar Dex) for I,J,N,O,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z

Note: These aren't confirmed G-Maxes, just speculated guesses based on what letters are still missing, and mostly done for fun. Only Fully-Evolved or Single Stages

I - NA
J - Jelicent, Jolteon? (super unlikely, means every Eeveelution would need one to complete the set)
N - Ninetales, Noivern
O - Orbeetle, Obstagoon, Oranguru
Q - Quagsire, Qwilfish
R - Reuniclus, Roserade, Ribombee, Raichu, Rhyperior, Rillaboom (unlikely because the other Galar Starters would have one as well),
S - Snorlax, Shedinja, Solrock, Shuckle, Slurpuff, Salazzle, Sandaconda, Shiinotic, Stonjourner, Silvally (unlikely)
T - Tyranitar, Tsareena, Toxicroak, Turtonator, Trevenant, Toxapex, Togekiss,
U - Unfezant, Umbreon (see Jolteon),
V - Vikavolt, Vileplume, Vaniluxe, Vespiquen, Vaporeon (see Jolteon),
W - Wobuffet, Wishcash, Weavile, Wishiwashi (School Form maybe?), Whimsicott, Wailord (Don't want to try and imagine that at all)
X - Xatu
Y - NA
Z - Zacian & Zamazenta? (being legends, I like to think they have G-Maxes you can get during the story)

May not have all it, so feel free to add any missing possibilities.

Last edited:
honestly i am not sure we could rule out first stages when they could be through events later. I mean look at Meowth. He gets a gigantamax but it is a temporary give away. What if later we have a temporary event for a different pokemon.

honestly i am not sure we could rule out first stages when they could be through events later. I mean look at Meowth. He gets a gigantamax but it is a temporary give away. What if later we have a temporary event for a different pokemon.

Good point, but I'm just making guesses, and do so by doing the final stages, otherwise it gets harder to make good guesses. Besides, what would be so special about a G-Maxed Vulpix? Not saying it wouldn't be possible, but it sounds weird.

Speculated G-Max Forms (Galar Dex) for I,J,N,O,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z

Note: These aren't confirmed G-Maxes, just speculated guesses based on what letters are still missing, and mostly done for fun. Only Fully-Evolved or Single Stages

I - NA
J - Jolteon? (super unlikely, means every Eeveelution would need one to complete the set)
N - NA
O - Orbeetle, Obstagoon, Oranguru
Q - Quagsire, Qwilfish
R - Reuniclus, Roserade, Ribombee, Raichu, Rhyperior, Rillaboom (unlikely because the other Galar Starters would have one as well),
S - Snorlax, Shedinja, Solrock, Shuckle, Slurpuff, Salazzle, Sandaconda, Shiinotic, Stonjourner, Silvally (unlikely)
T - Tyranitar, Tsareena, Toxicroak, Turtonator,
U - Unfezant, Umbreon (see Jolteon),
V - Vikavolt, Vileplume, Vaniluxe, Vaporeon (see Jolteon),
W - Wobuffet, Wishcash, Weavile, Wishiwashi (School Form maybe?), Whimsicott, Wailord (Don't want to try and imagine that at all)
X - Xatu,
Y - NA
Z - Zacian & Zamazenta? (being legends, I like to think they have G-Maxes you can get during the story)

May not have all it, so feel free to add any missing possibilities.
Jolteon definitely isn't possible. Hatterene and Kingler share a page so there's no space between them for any I's or J's.

Tyranitar has been ruled out via the absence of a Gmax for Kommo-o.

And Zacian and Zamazenta probably don't have one because that also would have been discovered by now if they existed and also would have counted as a guaranteed Gigantamax, which we only have three guaranteed ones- Pikachu, Eevee and Charizard. Since Eternatus isn't technically a Gigantamax, it doesn't count.

Here's the list of pokemon that haven't been ruled out yet:
Malamar, Mamoswine, Mandibuzz, Manectric, Mantine, Maractus, Mawile, Meowstic, Milotic, Mimikyu, Morpeko, Mr. Rime, Mudsdale, Musharna, Ninetales, Ninjask, Noctowl, Noivern, Obstagoon, Octillery, Oranguru, Orbeetle, Pangoro, Passimian, Pelipper, Perrserker, Persian, Pincurchin, Polteageist, Pyukumuku, Quagsire, Qwilfish, Raichu, Rapidash, Reuniclus, Rhyperior, Ribombee, Roserade, Rotom, Runerigus, Sableye, Salazzle, Sandaconda, Sawk, Scrafty, Seaking, Seismitoad, Shedinja, Shiftry, Shiinotic, Shuckle, Sigilyph, Silvally, Sirfetch'd, Skuntank, Slurpuff, Snorlax, Solrock, Steelix, Stonjourner, Stunfisk, Sudowoodo, Swoobat, Thievul, Throh, Togedemaru, Togekiss, Torkoal, Toxapex, Toxicroak, Toxtricity, Trevenant, Tsareena, Turtonator, Unfezant, Vanilluxe, Vespiquen, Vikavolt, Vileplume, Wailord, Weavile, Weezing, Whimsicott, Whiscash, Wingull, Wishiwashi, Wobbuffet, Xatu

Well we can rule them out for now seeing as how any other first-stage Gmax wouldn't be available at this point.

Last edited:
I wonder if we can also rule out Zacian and Zamazenta since they seem to have anti-Dynamax moves.
Personally, I'd rule them out just on the basis that if they had one, we should've seen it by now. Obtaining them is part of the story so it's not like you'd have to hunt them down in a Max Raid to find their forms- if they had it, a leaker surely would have seen it already and it would've been one of the guaranteed Gigantamaxes.

I would love to see something for Stonjourner. I actually like him. idk if he will be exclusive or not though. i hope not.
Everything has been pointing to it being exclusive to sword since the current leaker who's playing Shield has said nothing about it, sadly.

I will be throwing Wooloos at the new Wonder Trade just to get one if that is infact the case.

Jolteon definitely isn't possible. Hatterene and Kingler share a page so there's no space between them for any I's or J's.

Tyranitar has been ruled out via the absence of a Gmax for Kommo-o.
Though it'd be weird if Duraludon, rival of Tyranitar, got a g-max and it didn't. Besides we still don't know if the gift Larvitar was planned to G-Max to start with.

Not like Duraludon can Gmax against Tyranitar in the wild.
But the rivalry has to continue. Even if Tyranitar could g-max, as long as it isn't the gift Larvitar it should still be fair. The site did say getting those 2 is just to get some late game pokemon right off the bat

Though it'd be weird if Duraludon, rival of Tyranitar, got a g-max and it didn't. Besides we still don't know if the gift Larvitar was planned to G-Max to start with.

It’s already weird that Duraludon, rival of Tyranitar, exists in Sword while Tyranitar itself doesn’t.

Flygon? Dragon/ground? Could get G-move with ground typing. Isnt it missing? Rock max moves summon sandtorm... Its ground G-move could cause sand tomb actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom