• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Off-Site Mafia Events and Advertising Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I come from a forum called POG (Puzzles & Other Games) which is a child of the 2+2 Poker Forum. We play lots of Werewolf/mafia and have a great active player base with lots of software and functions that run/moderate games for us, take vote counts etc. We play long games every week and run short turbos every day if needed.

I'm trying to make efforts to reach out to other communities and expand our player base. Is anyone interested in trying a Bulbagarden-only exclusive game at POG that I will moderate for you?

Hey guys, I come from a forum called POG (Puzzles & Other Games) which is a child of the 2+2 Poker Forum. We play lots of Werewolf/mafia and have a great active player base with lots of software and functions that run/moderate games for us, take vote counts etc. We play long games every week and run short turbos every day if needed.

I'm trying to make efforts to reach out to other communities and expand our player base. Is anyone interested in trying a Bulbagarden-only exclusive game at POG that I will moderate for you?
Just to note, we don't have many active players right now, so a Bulbagarden-exclusive game would likely be at most 10 players.
That said, simply curious, if this is for reaching out and potentially expanding the player base (for both communities), why would it be a Bulba-exclusive game? Wouldn't members of both communities playing together work better for that?

I'm interested.

Hello Bulbagarden. I've met a few of you by now in Oricorio's ongoing game, but for those who don't know me: I come from The Syndicate, where I've been playing mafia for several years now. I've played a few games with leetic/Oricorio over there recently, and he invited several of us over here for his game. It's been fun getting to see how things are down around here.

In anticipation of the upcoming Mafia Championship Tournament on MafiaUniverse, I'll be hosting a scrimmage game on the Syndicate to prepare our site's representative (nutella) and anybody else for the main event in the tournament. This game will be run as close to the tournament's games as possible: the setup will be identical, and most of the game mechanics will be the same as well. A few small differences will be unavoidable simply because I am hosting this game on The Syndicate rather than MU. This is meant to be a low-pressure, fun, informal event for anybody who wants a chance to see what the tournament games might look like. A lot of things might be different from what players are used to, both in terms of mechanics and playstyles. Part of the goal of this scrimmage, on top of preparing folks, is opening the sign-ups to as many other communities as well, both for the sake of variety and fun/madness. :p So if you're interested, please feel free to stop by, even if it's just to spectate.

Absolutely anyone is free to sign up, even if you won't be taking part in the MU tournament this year. But if the Bulbagarden representative, once they've been named, wants a spot in this game then I'd be very excited to have them.

Here is a link to the sign-up thread:

Mafia Championship S6 Scrimmage [Sign-up] - The Syndicate

Thanks for letting me advertise here.

The second half of the ZDxBMG crossover is up!

Ok since I can't post a thread I'll just do this

You are invited to
The Bulbagarden Invitational (on MU)

1. PM me to sign up. (Don't want to clutter this thread!)
  2. Once sign-ups end, register on Mafia Universe.
  3. Comment in the thread named something like "Bulba Invitational Planning Thread" in the Sign-Ups subforum confirming and stating your Bulbagarden username.
  4. Vote in the poll for Bulba or MU mechanics.
  5. The game will start soon after!
  1. TWR, Bulbagarden and MU rules always apply.
  2. At least 5 posts must be made per game day.
  3. This game is not Bastard.
  4. The wincons are what you'd expect.
  5. Role claiming is allowed.
  6. This game will be NOC.
  7. No Lynch is a valid option.
  8. -Lo phases will be announced.
  9. All chats will be 24/7.
  1. Day phases will be 48 hours, night phases will be 24 hours.
  2. Majority will be disabled.
  3. No Lynch at tie.
  4. Night chat is allowed.
  5. Votes are not locked in at LyLo.
  6. The setup is closed and Role Madness.
  7. No hydras.
  8. Cops will not get a N0 peek.
  1. Day phases will be 36 hours, night phases will be 12 hours.
  2. Majority will be enabled beginning D2.
  3. In a tie, the lynch is randomized.
  4. No talking at night.
  5. Votes are locked in at LyLo.
  6. The setup will be semi-open (2×5) if we get 17 people, but if not, then TBA.
  7. Hydras are optional, however, you must make them yourself.
  8. Cops will receive a N0 peek.

Subs:

Spectators:

Signups will close at 17 players or on October 1st. Have fun!

Ok since I can't post a thread I'll just do this

You are invited to
The Bulbagarden Invitational (on MU)

1. PM me to sign up. (Don't want to clutter this thread!)
  2. Once sign-ups end, register on Mafia Universe.
  3. Comment in the thread named something like "Bulba Invitational Planning Thread" in the Sign-Ups subforum confirming and stating your Bulbagarden username.
  4. Vote in the poll for Bulba or MU mechanics.
  5. The game will start soon after!
  1. TWR, Bulbagarden and MU rules always apply.
  2. At least 5 posts must be made per game day.
  3. This game is not Bastard.
  4. The wincons are what you'd expect.
  5. Role claiming is allowed.
  6. This game will be NOC.
  7. No Lynch is a valid option.
  8. -Lo phases will be announced.
  9. All chats will be 24/7.
  1. Day phases will be 48 hours, night phases will be 24 hours.
  2. Majority will be disabled.
  3. No Lynch at tie.
  4. Night chat is allowed.
  5. Votes are not locked in at LyLo.
  6. The setup is closed and Role Madness.
  7. No hydras.
  8. Cops will not get a N0 peek.
  1. Day phases will be 36 hours, night phases will be 12 hours.
  2. Majority will be enabled beginning D2.
  3. In a tie, the lynch is randomized.
  4. No talking at night.
  5. Votes are locked in at LyLo.
  6. The setup will be semi-open (2×5) if we get 17 people, but if not, then TBA.
  7. Hydras are optional, however, you must make them yourself.
  8. Cops will receive a N0 peek.

Subs:

Spectators:

Signups will close at 17 players or on October 1st. Have fun!
You know you could also send a link right :p

Ok join this game on MU so Zork stops yelling at me
It's a cool setup
And you can experience MUian culture
Today is the last day! Only 2 slots left!

Hydra with me

C'mon why is trying to get people to play with me on MU like talking to a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom