• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

There's nothing wrong with wanting legendaries for trade at all, I did it all the time in OR to be able to have all three members of trios in one game.

I think it may have been seen vaguely in the E3 wild area demo, but it was an NPC rather than an active online player. There seems? to be a chat capability between people when they meet there. That is harder than being able to post up a specific needed Pokemon but if it actually is how it looks it could even result in multiple trades as people discover who has what during their chatting. We will know for sure in a few days!

Interesting that Lengendaries could be put into the wild area - I realise that was done via hack, but wouldn't it be cool if some event Pokémon were done that way (input code and they appear in the Wild Area) instead of just delivery man?

Been listening to the music(except the town/city/route themes to keep some surprise) and so far I'm loving it particularly the rivals, trainer battle, the Antagonists, Toby Fox's one he did, the specific League one, Zacian/Zamazenta and Eternatus phases ones! The only one I'm not really feeling is the Champion theme at least what I think I heard. Compare to the previous ones this pales so hard yes even Battle at the Summit and Alders theme is higher than it. I guess it fits due to him being related to Hop and his standup personality still should more grander imo. But I'll see what people think that'll hear it though.

Been listening to the music(except the town/city/route themes to keep some surprise) and so far I'm loving it particularly the rivals, trainer battle, the Antagonists, Toby Fox's one he did, the specific League one, Zacian/Zamazenta and Eternatus phases ones! The only one I'm not really feeling is the Champion theme at least what I think I heard. Compare to the previous ones this pales so hard yes even Battle at the Summit and Alders theme is higher than it. I guess it fits due to him being related to Hop and his standup personality still should more grander imo. But I'll see what people think that'll hear it though.
Not fond of the champion theme myself, actually wrote about that on the Leak Repository thread earlier

I'm not listening to any themes until I have the game in my hands, music is one of the things in Pokemon games that I prefer not to be spoiled by.

I'm not listening to any themes until I have the game in my hands, music is one of the things in Pokemon games that I prefer not to be spoiled by.
I told myself I'll do the same but I'm very weak willed when it comes to game music lol. Especially for jrpgs.

Saw one review from Gamexplain and it had some other fears I worried about particularly the story....it mostly focusing on the league and less on other major things(which I'm assuming is the main Antagonists plans but tbf Gen 7 was kinda similar but way more barebones and at least S/M had a pretty great story)....and some characters get less limelight....at the very least Bede and Marnie so far seem really great even Hop which he feels like a MUCH better Hau since he is competetive and apparently town/cities aren't that big at all so I guess really no major city maybe. Of course stated as very competitively accessible as expected and the Wild Area being bare and empty not a surprise. So far passable with room to grow.

Last edited:
Saw one review from Gamexplain and it had some other fears I worried about particularly the story....it mostly focusing on the league and less on other major things(which I'm assuming is the main Antagonists plans but tbf Gen 7 was kinda similar but way more barebones and at least S/M had a pretty great story)....and some characters get less limelight....at the very least Bede and Marnie so far seem really great even Hop which he feels like a MUCH better Hau since he is competetive and apparently town/cities aren't that big at all so I guess really no major city maybe. Of course stated as very competitively accessible as expected and the Wild Area being bare and empty not a surprise. So far passable with room to grow.

I read most reviews but Gamexplains hit me hard as I very much trust their opinion to match mine as they did with previous game reviews before I bought (BOTW, Smash, Starlink ect.)...

And what really bothered me was the "as a casual player, I wish there were more things to do" or something along those lines, and for me as a hardcore player I feel like this will be XY all over again at this point... great innovative things that push the series forward but everything else falls flat, i.e exploration, story, and heck even XY had more dungeons if I'm correct but I am extremely worried now.

The linearity on routes/dungeons that I've seen so far is like nothing we've seen before.

and heck even XY had more dungeons if I'm correct

Sure are

Glittering Cave, Terminus Cave, Lost Hotel, Poké Ball Factory, Lysandre Labs, Frost Cavern, Reflection Cave, and of course Victory Road, also the Winding Woods though they were technically classified as a route

Any news on the major/minor league thing? Also, is Eviolite still in the game? Alsooooo, do we have any clearer pics of the in-game models (without the rigging)?

Any news on the major/minor league thing?

Not anything we didn't already know. There's only 8 Gyms to challenge; the major/minor division is just lore meant to explain the two version-exclusive Gyms.

Also, is Eviolite still in the game?

It's certainly still in the code, but that doesn't mean much since every item is always in the code whether it gets used in the game or not.

Back
Top Bottom