• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reviews so far are definitely a mixed bag of “really awesome“ to “absolute shit”. I’m surprised that there’s more good reviews out right now than bad ones.

I just bought Sword, but digital. I usually buy the physical cartridge but I found a 20% discount which basically made the price almost match sun and moon price (just 3 dollars more). At least I cannot complain the games costed 25% more than the past...XD
But I swear GF, if I find another Charizard in gen 9 my relationship with pokemon will end immidiately.

I just bought Sword, but digital. I usually buy the physical cartridge but I found a 20% discount which basically made the price almost match sun and moon price (just 3 dollars more). At least I cannot complain the games costed 25% more than the past...XD
But I swear GF, if I find another Charizard in gen 9 my relationship with pokemon will end immidiately.

Don’t hold your breath, lol.

Oh yeah, that. I’m betting on the 35 Pokémon in the code being able to get transferred at some point. Or events.
Events, most likely.

For those interested and concerned about TR, they seem to drop a lot in raids (a reviewer made a live to answer questions post-review, and said he had around 30-40 for each and even 80 for some), as it appears every raids drops around 5 different ones.

In any case, the fact that the raids are exp-free it means I can safely play around them during the main story.

The ironic part of that scene is the inclusion of Machamp. No disrespect for the latter, but at least Charizard and Gengar are really popular in real life.
Do you not remember that one guy dressed up as a Machamp in the hotel getting hit on by the two girls?

It's probably um...very popular in universe for...uhhh...reasons.

I’ll be living in the Wild Area. I’ll make a house right next to Lake Axwell. My days will consist of Raid Battles and collecting watts. The Gym Challenge means nothing to me anymore. Only the Wild Area.

(This is a joke obviously but I will be spending a lot of time in the Wild Area.)

Events, most likely.

For those interested and concerned about TR, they seem to drop a lot in raids (a reviewer made a live to answer questions post-review, and said he had around 30-40 for each and even 80 for some), as it appears every raids drops around 5 different ones.

In any case, the fact that the raids are exp-free it means I can safely play around them during the main story.
There's one thing that I read about raids that bothers me. Apparently if you use the generated trainers to fight a boss their AI is really bad (and the pokemon they use too) and in particular for level 5 raids that would be a problem if you need a pokemon and no one is available in that moment.

Sit down before you read this....

Are you ready?

People have started a petition to ask Trump to ban the games in the USA.

I totally support criticism and I'm honestly convinced that these games truly need it....but this has nothing to do with criticism. This just makes the all community look ridiculous.

Sit down before you read this....

Are you ready?

People have started a petition to ask Trump to ban the games in the USA.

I totally support criticism and I'm honestly convinced that these games truly need it....but this has nothing to do with criticism. This just makes the all community look ridiculous.

Lmfao, I certainly have my gripes with the games but this is definitely the stupidest shit I've heard all year.

Will Gumshoos be impeached too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom