• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eventually going to abandon this thread and create a new one for rumors about future games in Gen 8, like third versions and remakes.

For future reference, do we have a list of leaks besides Affleck that were confirmed?
That's the only one. The Meteordyna Leak is being called into question because Meteordyna hasn't been seen yet, unless of course it's a Mythical. Even then, no new Mythicals were found in datamining so we might not have any new ones this time around.

"The moths eat lots of plants that contain potential toxins"

theoretically a sound move that would cause poisoning should be able to happen.

and radioactive isotopes emit light and sound waves actually. electromagnetic energy also emmits sounds not only light energy...
Vibrations...

Poisonous animals like tiger moths and Acoustic ranging in poison frogs—it is not about signal amplitude alone...
Do you run “themed” teams or something? Like a sound team? Because it seems like virtually every post I’ve seen from you relates to sound moves lol

The Meteordyna Leak has been moved to Unconfirmed until there's official confirmation as to whether or not Meteordyna is actually in the game.

Another possibility is that Meteodyna is a Mythical, but GF finally learned their mistakes from the past few gens and scrubbed the Mythical data before release. Remember, there's 433 species in the game, but the max species ID is 435

Another possibility is that Meteodyna is a Mythical, but GF finally learned their mistakes from the past few gens and scrubbed the Mythical data before release. Remember, there's 433 species in the game, but the max species ID is 435
That assumes of course that Mythical data will be patched in instead of held off for the next games.

As I said before, I'm going to ditch this thread in favor of a new one which will be about rumors for future games in Gen 8, such as third versions, sequels, and remakes.

That's the only one. The Meteordyna Leak is being called into question because Meteordyna hasn't been seen yet, unless of course it's a Mythical. Even then, no new Mythicals were found in datamining so we might not have any new ones this time around.
I think it's very likely that they learned from Marshadow and especially Zeraora and have hidden the mythicals to be patched in later.

View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1193897278865494016

theoretically a sound move that would cause poisoning should be able to happen.
These links all talk about sound interacting with poison, or a poisonous animal emitting sound. Nothing here involves sound poisoning something else.
How was the Eiscue not ice/dark?how?
What about Eiscue looks Dark at all? Black Pokemon aren't always Dark-look at Scatterbug, Seviper, Claydoll, or Unown.
Maybe the goat/sheep could get Parental Bond?
There's literally no child with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom