• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

I missed the furthest reaches of Australia getting the game, so delayed release for them.

Edit and Update: Due to the way time zones are split up in Australia, I was wrong and that was only for New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania. Queensland also has it now.

Last edited:
1 Day
We are now 1 DAY (PST) from November 15th. We're almost there!
giphy.gif

Just under six hours before EB Games opens up in Adelaide, South Australia.

Don't care about the National Dex. Anyone not featured this time will have their chance to shine again in the future. And besides, I would've downloaded Home anyway because of its connection to Pokémon GO.

It's unreal to think the games are so close. Even when it we had less than ten days left, it never really struck me how close we are to release.

One final day!

I will be heading to the craft store tomorrow with my roommate and her friend, and then we'll head to the mall so I can pick up my game. Not having a car is annoying, but at least I enjoy my roommates so we're all glad to go out and do some shopping. The moment I get home I am putting the game in and starting my journey through Galar.

One final day!

I will be heading to the craft store tomorrow with my roommate and her friend, and then we'll head to the mall so I can pick up my game. Not having a car is annoying, but at least I enjoy my roommates so we're all glad to go out and do some shopping. The moment I get home I am putting the game in and starting my journey through Galar.
This reminds me, I need to plan how to get a game store. GameStop is around 3 miles from campus, but I have no means of transportation and I don't want to go alone. There's a mall near my campus that some of my apartment-mates went to, maybe I can convince them to go with me.

First have to teach seven hours straight tomorrow.

It keeps me busy, though.

it will be out in 4 hours from now have to play it tomorrow after work

Back
Top Bottom