• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows when we can expect the official art of the pokemon? I feel like a reason why I'm not feeling most of them right now is because of the 3D models so I'm hoping to see the 2D art before dismissing them completely.

Attachments

• 1573748485465.jpg
    1573748485465.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 200
I feel like the story is quite bland tbh. Not to do much after beating the game, only the legendary. The battle tower sounds mediocre and not really a challenge

Do we know if there is any truth to this? I can't see much else about it, but haven't had a proper look as I'm working.
"Lost any credibility" "they were hacking the game"

Sounds like an exaggeration to me. You can argue that there's reason to be skeptical about claims of the quality, but if you admit that they're hacking the game, you have to admit that they have access to the game, and that information leaked like Pokemon designs are legitimate. (especially since these are further backed up by other leaks like Corocoro art and the guidebook leak) Also, there's several leakers playing through, aren't there?

Do we know if there is any truth to this? I can't see much else about it, but haven't had a proper look as I'm working.

Tbh in regards to one thing people are saying: the moment the player climbs the ladder in that one area, the trainers beside throwing pokeballs just pause and stop doing it. Then once off the ladder, their animations apparently start again.

Gamexplain and one other channel/person commented on it and said it was indeed true. So all we can wait for is to see if everyone is having the same issues and if the "lag" some people are reporting has any credibility, cause I personally don't think lag would be an issue for SwSh lol.

I think that's referring to the same thing as this, right?

View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1194642526742949888

My guess is that the "credibility" lost here is just the loading issues people have started to nitpick based on watching that streamer's playthrough when the loading issues were probably caused by edits they made to the game, not how the game naturally plays.

"Lost any credibility" "they were hacking the game"

Sounds like an exaggeration to me. You can argue that there's reason to be skeptical about claims of the quality, but if you admit that they're hacking the game, you have to admit that they have access to the game, and that information leaked like Pokemon designs are legitimate. (especially since these are further backed up by other leaks like Corocoro art and the guidebook leak) Also, there's several leakers playing through, aren't there?
I don't think they by "credibility" they were talking about pokemon designs. They were most likely referring to the leaker's opinion on the games.

For anyone interested, making money in this game is ridiculously easy.

Also, for the little bit I played with the online on, having players around do decrease significantly the feeling of bareness in the Wild Area (I played around 30 minutes without the online before realizing I had to directly activate it).

The official art of the starters is nice, but Cinderace is definitely worst of the three. Its kick looks too stiff in comparison to that one art of him kicking a fire ball. As for Rillaboom and Inteleon, Rillaboom's overall design looks great and powerful, but misses the tree stump and it misses its drum sticks. Without both, it just looks like a normal gorllia with grass/leaf hair. Inteleon has a interesting pose and looks like a secret agent using its fingers as a gun in said pose.

Inteleon could have been better though, doing its stuff in a action pose, like that supposed guidebook art.

I pre-ordered Sword two months ago and Shield on Sunday. My copy of Shield arrived this afternoon (I live in Scotland so it's not actually officially out until tomorrow). This is the first time I have ever received a Pokemon game before the official release, since ORAS they have always came after 9pm on release day. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play it really until Monday, because I am working 12 hour shifts today until Sunday...

(Sorry for the off topic post, I was just so excited)!

I actually like the Rillaboom official art the best out of the 3. It does it way more justice than the model does. I'm actually tempted to pick it over Sobble now.

Still hate Cinderace. Art didn't change that.

Last edited:
A nice touch on Scorbunny’s, when he’s in the red health zone, he’s jumping around slowly.

The pacing is definitely a problem. Up to a certain point of the story, between the first two routes and the Wild area, I caught in the wild around 7-8 Pokémon, fought every trainer (or almost, as in the WA I think Pome in breeders with the starters might be present in a good number) but didn’t catch every Pokémon in the WA, and not only because there are many areas with far stronger ‘normal’ Pokémon then mine. I’d say I caught a few on Raid that don’t gain you exp, and miss a few a couple levels over Scorbunny on purpose.

That lead to my strongest Pokémon (Scorbunny), being at the same level as
Hop’s Grookey, at 14.
. If I had caught every Pokémon around my level without using raids and not miss some, I’d be slightly overleved.

I’ll keep my stance on catching lots of Pokémon in the raids to not overlevel. Thankfully they planned the raids this way.

Last edited:
How do Gigantimax forms work? Are they breedable? If I want a Gigantimax Drednaw, for example, do I just need to catch a Dynamax Chewtle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom