• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The starters interaction cutscene might be one of the best ones in the franchise so far.
I felt like I was watching an anime episode; so much fluid character between the three of them. Makes me excited for future starter intros in subsequent games.

Wow people are so far ahead already, I’m not only just at route 2! Haha. I have been balancing my play time between this and RDR2 though as I’m waiting for the guide.

I like to catch the Pokémon on every route too before moving in which can be a bit more time consuming.

Now I personally enjoyed LGPE but one thing I enjoy much more is the fact I can use my Pro Controller! I much prefer using the controller and this game looks amazing docked, even on my 4K tv! The art style is really impressive and I’m honestly finding it hard not to play.

SM/USUM left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth but LGPE fixes that and this game makes me love the series even more!

I never thought I'd see "mum" or "telly" in a Pokemon game. My dad's side of the family would be proud, haha.
I really love how unapologetically BRITISH it XD but I'm naming my pokemon after people from Arthurian Legends

I have never felt worse for marginally liking a game. I'm not even over the moon about the game or anything; it definitely has problems, but I am legitimately enjoying it and I don't think it was a waste of 60 bucks. And I feel terrible about that. I feel like I'm a bad human being for mildly enjoying a video game.

Dude, get those thoughts out of your head. If you like this game, embrace that; you don’t have to be blind to its flaws (or a huge fan of Game Freak, ‘cause I know I’m not right now) to enjoy it. And you certainly shouldn’t feel bad about having fun.

A couple hours into the game-this has been literally on loop, every other textbox:

"I'm Leon and I'm the undefeated Champion."

"I'm Leon and I'm the undefeated Champion; this is my Charizard!"

"Have I told you I'm undefeated? Maybe you can challenge me one day! Although, I'm undefeated!"

"Charizard!"

"uNDeFeAteD!"

A couple hours into the game-this has been literally on loop, every other textbox:

"Have I told you I'm undefeated? Maybe you can challenge me one day! Although, I'm undefeated!"

"Charizard!"

"uNDeFeAteD!"

i wish i had my drawing tablet with me right now to draw my artistic representation of this, as someone who hasn't bought the game yet.

Well, maybe the Slowpoke tails are substantially harvested. And not like Team Rocket who just keep greedily cutting tails without a care...

Oh heck. There's probably factory farming of Slowpoke tails somewhere.

Well, maybe the Slowpoke tails are substantially harvested. And not like Team Rocket who just keep greedily cutting tails without a care...

Oh heck. There's probably factory farming of Slowpoke tails somewhere.
True. What happened with Team Rocket is that it was illegal harvesting of Slowpoke Tails, or at least that's how I read the situation.

"Charizard!"

"uNDeFeAteD!"
Yeah, watching the initial part of the infamous stream made me hate his pride.

Kabe’s battle was pleasantly challenging. It’s likely because of my team composition, since I had no Pokémon super effective toward him and I limited myself to a 3vs3 battle (I wasn’t overleveled), but fighting three fully evolved Pokémon was definitely challenging for Raboot, Toxel (I should’ve brought Dottler in retrospect) and Corvisquire.

Thankfully my faithful aerial knight with a +1 in attack with Hone Clows, while Dynamaxed, resisted Centiskorch’s dynattack....though I don’t get why he went for the bug one.
Funny. I used that Litwick you can catch to wall his Ninetales. Drizzile was able clean up the rest. My hardest that double battle in the dragon town due to the level jump because that is supposed to be done during your 7th challenge.
I don't hate Hop, but he's kind of annoying and slightly self-centered (but then again, aren't all kids).

It kind of makes me feel bad that I'm gonna beat the crap out of him and become champion instead.
My problem with Hop is that he comments on everything during the battles. Seriously, if you crit or use a super effective move, he has to comment on it. It starting to become really obnoxious.

... can I ask what meat?
It doesn't say what kind of meat it is:

Sausages said:
One of the many ingredients that can be used for cooking at your camp. These sausages should be boiled before eating.

Precooked Burger said:
One of the many ingredients that can be used for cooking at your camp. If you're unsure about what to cook, you can't go wrong with some burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom