• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the winners! Too bad I didn't win anything... oh well, hopefully I'll get something next time (if there is a next time)

Duuuuuuude.

I can't believe I won a big prize like that just by participating.

Duuuuuuude. :dizzy:

I can't believe I won...I submitted my fanfic last...I'm lost for words...
Well, I guess it's time to leave this site...KIDDING! BMGF IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE COME ACROSS! I'M GOIN' NOWHERE! LOVE THIS PLACE! LOVE THE OTHER WINNERS! LOVE EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS THIS SIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!

hey hey, I'm late to the party but I want to congratulate all the finalists as well! thanks for the support btw, the bulbasnow and ice-achu took a lot of patience to make XD

I can't believe I won...I submitted my fanfic last...I'm lost for words...
Well, I guess it's time to leave this site...KIDDING! BMGF IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE COME ACROSS! I'M GOIN' NOWHERE! LOVE THIS PLACE! LOVE THE OTHER WINNERS! LOVE EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS THIS SIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!

Aw, I'm glad we got some decent members out of this ^-^
Congratulations everyone!

All I can say is: Congratulations to all the winners.
Mooites, I envy you. (jk)

Hehe, I envy the people who won the Orange Island box set and the Indigo League box set. XD

*is very jealous*

Oh well, I'll just have to buy those sets, lol. XD And I have no complaints, since I won a really cool prize!! ^_^

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I won. This is amazing. I'm so so gratified. I spent a frantic twenty-four hours putting that fanfic together...

Thanks so much, Bulbagarden. ^-^

I'd like to send out my late reply and congratulate every one of the winners. Congratulations to my fellow fanart winners, Yarrboots and pianoplaynfool, loved both of your pieces!

[edit] And to all the staff of Bulbagarden: Thank you very much for the chance to participate in the fanart contest; I look forward to staying here and being a part of the community!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom