• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Do something to: a ......yokai mmmm holding a sword aaaaargh and it can be used as a gun, it's the spirit of a cape mmmmmm that was held by dragon slayers hhmmmmm and it's ready to destroy anything aaaaaaaaaa just to find and kill all dragon mons..........
Ya know what , I am a horrible story writer too

Well, I wanna know. WHo are the strongest in the BMU?
Strength seems to be proportional to a person’s rank on the Bulbastaff, but that also tends to be because users with higher ranks have access to a lot more funds and resources at their disposal.
Still, most users have signature moves or abilities based either on their own personality or something that happened in The War Room.
For example, our dearly departed Zexy has a signature ability of being able to summon a horde of undead Zexy Zombies because he was constantly dying in Mafia games.
jackatlasred, the self-proclaimed sentient spambot, was constantly snacking on spam and could summon an army of spambots to bombard users with constant spam advertisements.
dig, our current Rules Director but former admin/Head Admin, was an expert of tunnel warfare.
Enzap is a Master fencer.
Random Punster kills things with his signature weapun, the Pun Hammer, and makes a lot of jokes while doing so.
Doctor Floptopus is the resident medic.
returnofMCH is a bounty hunter who fights with the Keyblades.
DarthWolf uses his signature waffles.
It’s all very amusing.
It would still be nice if you let someone else do something to the enemy characters you create.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=HIeYI_LE6-A

what, you expected something else?
The Daleks actually tended to get pushed around a lot by BAG, and a couple of other people, especially back when they invaded The Cupboard. Good times.

Anyway, he’s gone now. Much like Zexy.
Don’t ask me what happened to them. I don’t know.
Yeah. I've noticed.
Commitments change over time and people move on but I'm sure we'll see Zexy and BAG again sometime, even if it's just on occasion.
Speaking of changing commitments, I used to edit Wikipedia a lot as a kid, but my interest in editing the Finnish Wikipedia grew dimmer over time, and eventually, I just stopped editing it altogether. It's been years, probably even over ten years since I last edited it. I still occasionally use Wikipedia as an information source, though.

Another thing I used to do a lot as a kid was creating new YouTube playlists. I still use YouTube every day, but I haven't made any new playlists in years.

Commitments change over time and people move on but I'm sure we'll see Zexy and BAG again sometime, even if it's just on occasion.
Exactly. It’s not like I got rid of them, or anything crazy like that.
They’ll be back...probably.

Someone keeps hijacking my pokemon tour! Bad someone! throws ice cream around the thread
mmm, thanks. time to hijack some more.
ME's back and the Daleks are gone, seems like peace has been restored or as close to peace that RM gets at least.
heh, the chaos won't ever leave, i'm sorry
Rewrites Reality To Kill Random Punster
What a plot twist!
Also, the rewriting of the universe was just a prank bro. I can't even lift 2 pounds, nonetheless rewrite reality
That's no excuse! I can barely lift my self esteem yet I can rewrite reality!
Bulbagarden Mafia Universe, actually. Composed entirely in The War Room.
oh, I know the RMU, Random Messages Universe
Well, I wanna know. WHo are the strongest in the BMU?
*RMU.
ME, the wild card, has a hbit of uncontrollable puns
Finnish, keeper of order
Chibi, the Joker (quite literally and figuratively)
Rainami, the... uhh...Antihero?
Chidamari, the spoiler tag
Rainbow Cloud, the mercenary
Blaine, the piece of wood
Danny, the rare
Cilantro, the super rare
Ebail, the EXTREMELY rare

that's just a few.

Back
Top Bottom