• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

[Unvote] ZinnLav

Well, just wanna say that I'm reading all your posts with attention, but I think it's too soon anyway to make any theories!

I hope we won't end up lynching someone we shouldn't by accident on day 1 ;) All those votes make me nervous. :confused:
Hmm, this post gives me CWAC'y vibes.

night 1

(Flavour)

CosmicBlaine has been lynched. He was:

You are Bruteroot. You are a venusaur owned by Corey.

Because you are a plant type Pokemon, you are the tracker. At night, you may focus on a specific player and you will see who that player visited.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Bruteroot, the town tracker.

It is now Night 1. Phase ends at 0:00 AWST on the 21st November

Not ideal.

I don't feel like there's much to go off at the minute, I don't know if the jokes were much to go off, the first one which was MegaPod's had somewhat fair meaning at the time, but then Contrainer's vote was just like this:
Unvote
vote: CosmicBlaine

What was the reasoning behind your vote Contrainer?

Back
Top Bottom