• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lugia in the second episode makes me wonder how extreme the later episodes will be.... like DANG.

bracing myself for "Go!!" catchphrase spams and mass degradation of legendaries/mythicals

Pokeball, go!
A Lugia appeared, Ash, let's go!
Scorbunny, Zacian is a steel fairy, so go!
Mew, I tought you Fly; to Faraway Island, go!!
Just go already!

sorry, just trying to mitigate the cringe. dunno why but this Go guy doesn't seem legit to me

Oh boy, the dub's gonna have a real field trip if this "Go!" catchphrase becomes common.

I can't stop laughing at the part where Ash gets wasted by Yamper for some reason, especially when you take this into consideration.
There we see Yamper running around so Ash picks him up hugs him eventually leading Yamper to Shock him and make his SM memeface. Ash is so excited about Yamper since he hasn't seen it before eventually leading Koharu to be scared and run away from him.

How would you feel if some complete stranger barged into your house and started playing with your pets?
She didn't exactly find him "barging into her house and playing with her pets". She found him totally wasted and burnt on some stairs.

It's more akin to discovering some drunk passed out in a weird way in the middle of a sidewalk.

In Kalos, Ash saw Bonnie pick up cute electric type pokemon like Pikachu and Dedenne and nuzzle them in delight. Ash saw Bonnie get shocked by both.

-> chooses to do the same thing anyway with Yamper when it has all the signs of an electric type

Continuity
It's the running gag, every series began with a bike or someone is shocked to death.

New summary and images can be found here

I'm loving the animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom