• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for Zeraora

Fuz

Reaction score
I have many event pokemon to offer for a Zeraora. I unfortunately missed out on the event.

Event pokemon/legendary
Celebi
Latias
Jirachi
Phione
darkrai
Arceus
genesect
yveltal (shinny)
Hoopa
Kartana
buzzwole
xurkitree
kyogre
rayquaza

This is just a sample and i have may what you are looking for

Last edited:
I was able to get a zeraora from a friend thank you for the response though

What you have for trade and

BUMP
What you have for trade and

BUMP

1 lugia, 1 Verizion, 1 cresselia, 3 terrakion, 1 raikou, 1 regigigas, 1regice, 1 regirock, 1 registeel, 1 meloetta, 2 cobalion, 1 mew, 1 fiance, 3 mewtwo, 1 zapdos, 1 moltres, 2 zygarde, 1 xerneas, 1 larios, 1 code zero, 1 cosmog, 1 ground on, 1 necrozma, 1 tapu lele, 1 tapu bulu, 1 tapu koko, 1 Ho oh, 1 tornadus, 1 solgaleo, 2 lunalas, 2 kyogre, 1 silvally, 2 magearna, 1 thundurus, 3 suicune, 2 arceus, 2 rayquaza, 1 landorus, 1 kyurem, 2 spiritomb, 1 zekrom, 1 reshiram, 1 palkia, 1 dialoga, 3 deoxys, 2 y el tal, 2 azelf, 2 uxie, 2 mesprit, 2 latinas, 1 genesect, 1 giratina and 1 entei. I've got a soo many non legenderies. Let me know if your interested.

Sure man, sorry for taking so long to reply just been busy.

Silvally(shiny) OT Aether ID: 102317
Magearnas OT Alba ID: 454578 OT Darren ID: 983753
2 Arceus OT both GF ID: both 08016
Meloetta Ive traded
Genesect (shiny with pokerus) OT Hydros ID 11016
Mew (shiny) OT Its in Kanji dont kow which language ID 22796
Diancie (shiny) OT Also Kanji ID01155
Marshadow OT Also traded sorry
Xerneas (shiny) OT Descartes ID 05026
Yveltal (shiny) OT Descartes ID 05026

THese are all I have, Ill reply as soon as I can, thanks.

Sure man, sorry for taking so long to reply just been busy.

Silvally(shiny) OT Aether ID: 102317
Magearnas OT Alba ID: 454578 OT Darren ID: 983753
2 Arceus OT both GF ID: both 08016
Meloetta Ive traded
Genesect (shiny with pokerus) OT Hydros ID 11016
Mew (shiny) OT Its in Kanji dont kow which language ID 22796
Diancie (shiny) OT Also Kanji ID01155
Marshadow OT Also traded sorry
Xerneas (shiny) OT Descartes ID 05026
Yveltal (shiny) OT Descartes ID 05026

THese are all I have, Ill reply as soon as I can, thanks.

Ive got 1 more sorry

Jirachi (shiny with pokerus) OT Flexii.YTUBE ID 26086

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom