• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

That's why their excuse for all the characters being together is "portals did it". So they wouldn't need to justify timelines because they can just say different universes exist and that's that.

I don't expect anything too complex for the story of this game, since I think "portals did it" seems like a bit of a standard for the gacha genre, from what I've seen.
Very likely they will put a plot twist.
Giovanni's Team Masters Rocket created them as lures.

Pasio is Team Masters Rocket's trap plotted by Giovanni.

I just want to battle with Red and Silver against Giovanni, Lear and Ariana. Then the game will feel complete story-wise.

Anyway, 300 free gems per day for two weeks is pretty generous. Don't forget to use up your opportunities by December 1st.

Last edited:
So, uh...

Christmas Rosa + Cynthia + Mewtwo = RIP everyone's gems?

The new features they announced seem pretty interesting. I'm curious to see what the Battle Villa will become. And hopefully some of my favorite characters will actually become usable soon thanks to the sync grid enhancement thing.

Those are nice things to look forward to, but the wait for Leaf, Ethan and Silver continues.

The Giovanni we're getting soon is the one from USUM. The animated trailer showed FRLG Giovanni alongside Archer and Ariana, so those are still likely to be part of the main story.

Last edited:
So, uh...

Christmas Rosa + Cynthia + Mewtwo = RIP everyone's gems?

The new features they announced seem pretty interesting. I'm curious to see what the Battle Villa will become. And hopefully some of my favorite characters will actually become usable soon thanks to the sync grid enhancement thing.

Cynthia is in the New Year, not Christmas.

I'm saving up my gems for Giovanni, but if there's some catch involving "beat-his-Mewtwo-with-your-new-higher-uncap-team!", I'm going to be incredibly peeved. (I've never even done the Level 75-90 uncap once because I hate grinding and relying on 5* I (don't) have. I've logged in every day since the game went live, but even so...)

I'm saving up my gems for Giovanni, but if there's some catch involving "beat-his-Mewtwo-with-your-new-higher-uncap-team!", I'm going to be incredibly peeved. (I've never even done the Level 75-90 uncap once because I hate grinding and relying on 5* I (don't) have. I've logged in every day since the game went live, but even so...)

Giovanni is free, though? No gems required :)

I can suspect Giovanni being the new walking spoiler, since he's the Team Rainbow Rocket Boss in Masters.

If that's true, I can see the Hoopa as the fake Hoopa, and the true mastermind who lured everyone into Pasio is none other than Team Rainbow Rocket.

Leaf, Cynthia, Lance, Ethan and Solgaleo event hitting in Januari.

Hope y'all are ready.

The Solgaleo story event is kinda boring at best.

We get no Lillie, Lusamine, Ultra Recon Squad peeps, or even Colress.

We have a B2W2 character in the story, but DeNA used Roxie instead of Colress who has a behind-the-scenes role in USUM.

DeNA is bad at storytelling at best recently.

has anyone been keeping up with their weekly bingos? i used to, but then i've.... uh... gotten really lazy with them. .___. honestly these days i just log into the app, collect the login bonuses and focus on doing the Zinnia event. that's all i really care about doing tbh.

I just care about Leaf. Neither Zinnia nor the weekly bingos are relevant to gems, so I don't have much to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom